Staredit Network > Forums > Introductions > Topic: A late introduction
A late introduction
Jan 14 2010, 7:51 am
By: LoTu)S  

Jan 14 2010, 7:51 am LoTu)S Post #1



Well, some of you friendly people probably seen me lurking around Sen for a bit now, but ill still introduce myself anyways :).
The name i go by on the net is LoTuS or LoTu)S depending on availibility. In a convienent matter, the vietnamese word for Lotus is translated to Sen, which is currently my uswest name as SeN]Yu.
Games that i play mostly includes warriors or ninjas, i.e: Dynasty warriors or Ninja gaiden :P. Sc is however my main game and has been for years. However, I only play ums sc, whichs gives me a wide perspective of knowledge behind triggers, such as in a defense game: "zomg comp is run AI script suicide mission." i focus more on the micro and AoS type of ums, as they are(imo) the more challenging kinds of maps on sc.
I
Wut else to write... Im currently working on an Arena type map with individual heros and spells, this being my first map.
Ill stop here, as typing through the iphone can be very tiring D:.
Anyways, nice to meet you all!



None.

Jan 14 2010, 7:56 am Jack Post #2

>be faceless void >mfw I have no face

Welcome to SEN!



Red classic.

"In short, their absurdities are so extreme that it is painful even to quote them."

Jan 14 2010, 7:57 pm Riney Post #3

Thigh high affectionado

Real men play Dynasty Warriors 5 empires on chaos difficultly with new chars.

Welcome to eternal damnation SEN



.riney on Discord.
Riney on Steam (Steam)
@RineyCat on Twitter

Sure I didn't pop off on SCBW like I wanted to, but I won VRChat. Map maker for life.

Jan 14 2010, 8:38 pm JaFF Post #4



Welcome! We hope you like kiwis and kiwis like you. :)



None.

Jan 14 2010, 10:02 pm Neki Post #5



Welcome! Would you like to recite some Taylor Swift with me?



None.

Jan 15 2010, 2:33 am CecilSunkure Post #6



Hello Lotus! Welcome to the last place on the internet where respect is respected!



None.

Jan 15 2010, 3:26 am Positively Post #7



Welcomeeee :). Enjoy SEN. :)



None.

Jan 15 2010, 3:28 am ToA Post #8

Que Sera, Sera.

Welcome, play mafia.




Jan 19 2010, 1:29 am lil-Inferno Post #9

Just here for the pie

Hello LoTu)S. Would you like a new jungle gym?




Jan 19 2010, 2:05 am MadZombie Post #10



Yo,



None.

Jan 19 2010, 6:05 pm Phobos Post #11

Are you sure about that?

I like your avatar.



this is signature

Jan 19 2010, 11:06 pm Riney Post #12

Thigh high affectionado

Quote from Phobos
I like your avatar.

This means phobos is going to assimilate you



.riney on Discord.
Riney on Steam (Steam)
@RineyCat on Twitter

Sure I didn't pop off on SCBW like I wanted to, but I won VRChat. Map maker for life.

Jan 20 2010, 12:02 am Phobos Post #13

Are you sure about that?

Probably. It takes little for me to hate or love someone.



this is signature

Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[04:30 pm]
Oh_Man -- yeah, probs
[03:11 pm]
NudeRaider -- I bet it just needs another training session against pros instead of only against itself and nobody will be able to stop it anymore.
[03:09 pm]
NudeRaider -- Oh_Man
Oh_Man shouted: pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
so it can be beaten by a prepared pro, even in macro games, if only barely. the muta micro in particular seems really hard to handle for protoss ground though. In the open goons can't catch them, in the base they trip over buildings, it just instantly flies out of storms and they fly circles around archons. Mass cannons do work, but can't cover the whole map with it. Probably need mass corsair to counter and hope you can outmaneuver all the scourge.
[2026-9-27. : 2:14 am]
Oh_Man -- pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
[2026-9-27. : 1:14 am]
Symmetry -- https://staredit.net/topic/18932/ check it
[2026-9-25. : 2:22 pm]
Oh_Man -- https://youtu.be/Lfo4C0xzU04
[2026-9-25. : 12:00 am]
Oh_Man -- he hasnt won a single game so far this is hilarious
[2026-9-24. : 11:41 pm]
Oh_Man -- new arty username Rage Against The Machine
[2026-9-24. : 10:14 pm]
Oh_Man -- https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KPXri8q9ZBs artys vsing the bot now
[2026-9-24. : 8:12 pm]
Ultraviolet -- do you even lift bro?
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: lopingadoring