Staredit Network > Forums > SC1 UMS Mapmaking Assistance > Topic: Looking for a map
Looking for a map
This topic is locked. You can no longer write replies here.
Jan 8 2010, 11:14 pm
By: Impeached  

Jan 8 2010, 11:14 pm Impeached Post #1



Didn't know exactly where to post this, figured here worked ( I am seeking assistance related to a map after all =) ).

Does anyone happen to have a copy of the Castle Chaos map? (http://www.staredit.net/topic/1623/)

I used ye olde Maplantis to upload it, but apparently staredit.net/maplantis/ somehow lost map fileids 1420-1440 or so, and I had #1433.

So I was wondering if, by small chance, someone had this map in their archives.

thanks



None.

Jan 8 2010, 11:17 pm Neki Post #2



I think a request like this belongs here: http://www.staredit.net/topic/3375/
Ask some of your old friends, perhaps.




None.

Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[02:43 am]
Symmetry -- I'm doing my best, damn it
[04:46 pm]
Ultraviolet -- @:@
@:@ shouted: this community still going strong?
Still going.. strong is debatable though.
[04:13 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- I can't believe this is really been around since 2003 but it does look classic and old asf still better than talking to kids on discord ranting about skibidi toilet and sexuality or whatever mental illness is going on in their heads
[04:11 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- Nigga how you ask is it still going strong when you get a text every 3 miles per hour or something
[04:10 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- Where is everybody
[01:21 pm]
@:@ -- this community still going strong?
[2026-9-27. : 4:30 pm]
Oh_Man -- yeah, probs
[2026-9-27. : 3:11 pm]
NudeRaider -- I bet it just needs another training session against pros instead of only against itself and nobody will be able to stop it anymore.
[2026-9-27. : 3:09 pm]
NudeRaider -- Oh_Man
Oh_Man shouted: pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
so it can be beaten by a prepared pro, even in macro games, if only barely. the muta micro in particular seems really hard to handle for protoss ground though. In the open goons can't catch them, in the base they trip over buildings, it just instantly flies out of storms and they fly circles around archons. Mass cannons do work, but can't cover the whole map with it. Probably need mass corsair to counter and hope you can outmaneuver all the scourge.
[2026-9-27. : 2:14 am]
Oh_Man -- pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Zycorax, Symmetry