Staredit Network > Forums > SC1 UMS Mapmaking Assistance > Topic: Giving P9 to P10
Giving P9 to P10
This topic is locked. You can no longer write replies here.
Jan 1 2010, 6:22 pm
By: Pinky  

Jan 1 2010, 6:22 pm Pinky Post #1



Not sure if I've just missed a trigger somewhere but when trying to give P9 to P10 they are still green in colour (whereas P10 is a yellowish colour). If I preplace it works fine but giving P9 to P10 doesn't seem to change the colour.

Is this unusual?



None.

Jan 1 2010, 6:27 pm Kaias Post #2



Quote from Pinky
Not sure if I've just missed a trigger somewhere but when trying to give P9 to P10 they are still green in colour (whereas P10 is a yellowish colour). If I preplace it works fine but giving P9 to P10 doesn't seem to change the colour.

Is this unusual?
Giving units to P9-12 doesn't change their color, except on the Minimap.



None.

Jan 1 2010, 6:31 pm Pinky Post #3



So I would have to give them to player 1-8 first then back to the 9-12 for the colour change to register? Alright cool thats a relief.



None.

Jan 1 2010, 7:09 pm Jesusfreak Post #4



If you gave them to P1-8 and then to P9-12, the color would be the color of whatever P1-8 you gave them to. So for example, if you had a preplaced P9 overlord (green), and then gave it to P3 (teal), and then gave it to P10, it would end up being teal. I think.



None.

Jan 1 2010, 10:57 pm Pinky Post #5



Aite thanks. Yeah wasn't affecting my map or anything I just saw it and wondered maybe I was forgetting a trigger or something weird was going on thanks for clarifying all, can be locked.



None.

Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[02:43 am]
Symmetry -- I'm doing my best, damn it
[04:46 pm]
Ultraviolet -- @:@
@:@ shouted: this community still going strong?
Still going.. strong is debatable though.
[04:13 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- I can't believe this is really been around since 2003 but it does look classic and old asf still better than talking to kids on discord ranting about skibidi toilet and sexuality or whatever mental illness is going on in their heads
[04:11 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- Nigga how you ask is it still going strong when you get a text every 3 miles per hour or something
[04:10 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- Where is everybody
[01:21 pm]
@:@ -- this community still going strong?
[2026-9-27. : 4:30 pm]
Oh_Man -- yeah, probs
[2026-9-27. : 3:11 pm]
NudeRaider -- I bet it just needs another training session against pros instead of only against itself and nobody will be able to stop it anymore.
[2026-9-27. : 3:09 pm]
NudeRaider -- Oh_Man
Oh_Man shouted: pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
so it can be beaten by a prepared pro, even in macro games, if only barely. the muta micro in particular seems really hard to handle for protoss ground though. In the open goons can't catch them, in the base they trip over buildings, it just instantly flies out of storms and they fly circles around archons. Mass cannons do work, but can't cover the whole map with it. Probably need mass corsair to counter and hope you can outmaneuver all the scourge.
[2026-9-27. : 2:14 am]
Oh_Man -- pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: MobMob, DarkenedFantasies