Staredit Network > Forums > SC1 UMS Mapmaking Assistance > Topic: Which AI is Insane, exactly?
Which AI is Insane, exactly?
This topic is locked. You can no longer write replies here.
Dec 28 2009, 6:44 pm
By: Marine  

Dec 28 2009, 6:44 pm Marine Post #1



For my campaign I have a level where I want a tough CPU. I want Insane AI. They are Zerg. Do I use (for insane) 'Zerg Campaign Insane' or is there a special little AI script that says 'Zerg Insane AI'? :/



None.

Dec 28 2009, 7:02 pm Ahli Post #2

I do stuff and thingies... Try widening and reducing the number of small nooks and crannies to correct the problem.

Quote from Marine
For my campaign I have a level where I want a tough CPU. I want Insane AI. They are Zerg. Do I use (for insane) 'Zerg Campaign Insane' or is there a special little AI script that says 'Zerg Insane AI'? :/
ai script name in scmdraft2:
-Expansion Zerg Campaign Insane
-Zerg Campaign Insane

Which editor are you using?




Dec 28 2009, 7:06 pm Marine Post #3



SCMDraft 2, thanks Ahli



None.

Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[02:43 am]
Symmetry -- I'm doing my best, damn it
[04:46 pm]
Ultraviolet -- @:@
@:@ shouted: this community still going strong?
Still going.. strong is debatable though.
[04:13 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- I can't believe this is really been around since 2003 but it does look classic and old asf still better than talking to kids on discord ranting about skibidi toilet and sexuality or whatever mental illness is going on in their heads
[04:11 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- Nigga how you ask is it still going strong when you get a text every 3 miles per hour or something
[04:10 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- Where is everybody
[01:21 pm]
@:@ -- this community still going strong?
[2026-9-27. : 4:30 pm]
Oh_Man -- yeah, probs
[2026-9-27. : 3:11 pm]
NudeRaider -- I bet it just needs another training session against pros instead of only against itself and nobody will be able to stop it anymore.
[2026-9-27. : 3:09 pm]
NudeRaider -- Oh_Man
Oh_Man shouted: pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
so it can be beaten by a prepared pro, even in macro games, if only barely. the muta micro in particular seems really hard to handle for protoss ground though. In the open goons can't catch them, in the base they trip over buildings, it just instantly flies out of storms and they fly circles around archons. Mass cannons do work, but can't cover the whole map with it. Probably need mass corsair to counter and hope you can outmaneuver all the scourge.
[2026-9-27. : 2:14 am]
Oh_Man -- pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: MobMob, DarkenedFantasies