SCMDraft colors
Dec 25 2009, 6:49 am
By: Ryan  

Dec 25 2009, 6:49 am Ryan Post #1



Hello.

Could someone be so kind as to list the color values for SCMDraft2 (i.e. <3> = yellow, <7> = green) or provide me with a link to something that already has them listed? For some reason my SCMDraft crashes whenever I try pressing the Strings tab in Map Settings.

Thanks.




None.

Dec 25 2009, 7:22 am Kenoli Post #2



They are listed in trigger actions that use text.

Do you have the latest version and all that stuff?



None.

Dec 25 2009, 7:31 am Ryan Post #3



Yeah, I have the latest version. Dunno why it doesn't work, but I can't be bothered to re-download it for the fifth time :P

But yes, using a text action is the perfect solution, thank you. I suppose I didn't notice it because I needed it for unit names and such, and hadn't looked into text yet. I suppose this can be locked, unless anybody has an easy solution for not viewing the String tab. That may be an issue down the road xD




None.

Dec 25 2009, 4:19 pm ImagoDeo Post #4



Write them all down in a Notepad file.



None.

Dec 25 2009, 5:06 pm NudeRaider Post #5

We can't explain the universe, just describe it; and we don't know whether our theories are true, we just know they're not wrong. >Harald Lesch

Don't use the latest version. Use an older one from http://stormcoast-fortress.net/.

http://www.staredit.net/wiki/Colors_list

Also:
Quote from Forum Rules
4. Thou shalt use the Wiki *, Search, and Google. You might find your answer before posting and thus not have to open a topic.





Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[02:43 am]
Symmetry -- I'm doing my best, damn it
[04:46 pm]
Ultraviolet -- @:@
@:@ shouted: this community still going strong?
Still going.. strong is debatable though.
[04:13 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- I can't believe this is really been around since 2003 but it does look classic and old asf still better than talking to kids on discord ranting about skibidi toilet and sexuality or whatever mental illness is going on in their heads
[04:11 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- Nigga how you ask is it still going strong when you get a text every 3 miles per hour or something
[04:10 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- Where is everybody
[01:21 pm]
@:@ -- this community still going strong?
[2026-9-27. : 4:30 pm]
Oh_Man -- yeah, probs
[2026-9-27. : 3:11 pm]
NudeRaider -- I bet it just needs another training session against pros instead of only against itself and nobody will be able to stop it anymore.
[2026-9-27. : 3:09 pm]
NudeRaider -- Oh_Man
Oh_Man shouted: pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
so it can be beaten by a prepared pro, even in macro games, if only barely. the muta micro in particular seems really hard to handle for protoss ground though. In the open goons can't catch them, in the base they trip over buildings, it just instantly flies out of storms and they fly circles around archons. Mass cannons do work, but can't cover the whole map with it. Probably need mass corsair to counter and hope you can outmaneuver all the scourge.
[2026-9-27. : 2:14 am]
Oh_Man -- pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: MobMob, DarkenedFantasies