Staredit Network > Forums > SC1 UMS Mapmaking Assistance > Topic: Is it possible to control a P9 Interceptor?
Is it possible to control a P9 Interceptor?
Dec 20 2009, 3:44 pm
By: BigBy  

Dec 20 2009, 3:44 pm BigBy Post #1



I have a map that requires me to use the control of a P9 Interceptor. I can control where it goes sloppily just by moving the carrier, but I want it to move without the need of the carrier like you can do with P1-8 computer interceptors. It'd be greatly appreciated if somebody gave me some assistance. If the control of the Interceptor is not possible I'm also open to finding a way to cloak the carrier.



None.

Dec 20 2009, 4:29 pm poison_us Post #2

Master has given Dobby a doctorate! Dobby is free!

The method for controlling interceptors' movement is through AI script, which any player above p8 cannot use. If you were to use p1-p8, then it would be possible.

As for cloaking the carrier, I believe that's not possible either.





Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[02:43 am]
Symmetry -- I'm doing my best, damn it
[04:46 pm]
Ultraviolet -- @:@
@:@ shouted: this community still going strong?
Still going.. strong is debatable though.
[04:13 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- I can't believe this is really been around since 2003 but it does look classic and old asf still better than talking to kids on discord ranting about skibidi toilet and sexuality or whatever mental illness is going on in their heads
[04:11 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- Nigga how you ask is it still going strong when you get a text every 3 miles per hour or something
[04:10 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- Where is everybody
[01:21 pm]
@:@ -- this community still going strong?
[2026-9-27. : 4:30 pm]
Oh_Man -- yeah, probs
[2026-9-27. : 3:11 pm]
NudeRaider -- I bet it just needs another training session against pros instead of only against itself and nobody will be able to stop it anymore.
[2026-9-27. : 3:09 pm]
NudeRaider -- Oh_Man
Oh_Man shouted: pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
so it can be beaten by a prepared pro, even in macro games, if only barely. the muta micro in particular seems really hard to handle for protoss ground though. In the open goons can't catch them, in the base they trip over buildings, it just instantly flies out of storms and they fly circles around archons. Mass cannons do work, but can't cover the whole map with it. Probably need mass corsair to counter and hope you can outmaneuver all the scourge.
[2026-9-27. : 2:14 am]
Oh_Man -- pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: MobMob, DarkenedFantasies