Staredit Network > Forums > SC1 UMS Mapmaking Assistance > Topic: SCDraft New Team colors
SCDraft New Team colors
This topic is locked. You can no longer write replies here.
Nov 30 2009, 12:08 am
By: M1n1sh4  

Nov 30 2009, 12:08 am M1n1sh4 Post #1



Hi :P
Well I have another doubt...
I have seen in SCDraft2 Editor that you can choose new custom team colors for players (apart from the original team colors)...
My question is: To play a custom SCDraft2 map (with custom team colors) I'll need a special patch for my game? :wtfage:
I have StarCraft Broodwar with v.1.6.1



None.

Nov 30 2009, 12:09 am CecilSunkure Post #2



You mean like green, tan (peach), black, flashing colors, dark blue.. Those colors? Nah, you should be fine with the newest patch.



None.

Nov 30 2009, 12:18 am M1n1sh4 Post #3



Yeah! I meant those :)



None.

Nov 30 2009, 12:44 am Cinolt Post #4



You could have easily answered this question on your own through a test map that wouldn't take more than a minute to make, so do that next time.



None.

Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[02:43 am]
Symmetry -- I'm doing my best, damn it
[04:46 pm]
Ultraviolet -- @:@
@:@ shouted: this community still going strong?
Still going.. strong is debatable though.
[04:13 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- I can't believe this is really been around since 2003 but it does look classic and old asf still better than talking to kids on discord ranting about skibidi toilet and sexuality or whatever mental illness is going on in their heads
[04:11 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- Nigga how you ask is it still going strong when you get a text every 3 miles per hour or something
[04:10 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- Where is everybody
[01:21 pm]
@:@ -- this community still going strong?
[2026-9-27. : 4:30 pm]
Oh_Man -- yeah, probs
[2026-9-27. : 3:11 pm]
NudeRaider -- I bet it just needs another training session against pros instead of only against itself and nobody will be able to stop it anymore.
[2026-9-27. : 3:09 pm]
NudeRaider -- Oh_Man
Oh_Man shouted: pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
so it can be beaten by a prepared pro, even in macro games, if only barely. the muta micro in particular seems really hard to handle for protoss ground though. In the open goons can't catch them, in the base they trip over buildings, it just instantly flies out of storms and they fly circles around archons. Mass cannons do work, but can't cover the whole map with it. Probably need mass corsair to counter and hope you can outmaneuver all the scourge.
[2026-9-27. : 2:14 am]
Oh_Man -- pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: O)FaRTy1billion[MM], Symmetry