Staredit Network > Forums > SC1 UMS Mapmaking Assistance > Topic: How I can apply team color?
How I can apply team color?
Nov 29 2009, 1:52 pm
By: M1n1sh4  

Nov 29 2009, 1:52 pm M1n1sh4 Post #1



Hello everyone ^^
I'm doing a Starcraft Broodwar custom map.. and I don't know how to apply the team color to a player. Well, in the Player Settings you can see for example: "Player 1 (red)".
But strangely when I test the map, the team color of all players is random :-(

PD: I'm Spanish... sorry for my bad English :-_-: xD



None.

Nov 29 2009, 1:55 pm Devourer Post #2

Hello

If you want a specific color for a specific player you have to change it AND make sure that random start location (under forces) are disabled, else the color is randomizes as well.



Please report errors in the Staredit.Network forum.

Nov 29 2009, 1:57 pm M1n1sh4 Post #3



Thanks ^^ buuut... how i can change it? O_____o



None.

Nov 29 2009, 1:59 pm Devourer Post #4

Hello

using SCMdraft2? under Scenario -> Map Description.
np for your english ;)



Please report errors in the Staredit.Network forum.

Nov 29 2009, 2:09 pm M1n1sh4 Post #5



No, I'm using the normal Starcraft Broodwar Map Editor (StarEdit) :|
I have the v.1.16.1



None.

Nov 29 2009, 2:19 pm NudeRaider Post #6

We can't explain the universe, just describe it; and we don't know whether our theories are true, we just know they're not wrong. >Harald Lesch

Scenario -> Forces
untick random start locations




Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[04:46 pm]
Ultraviolet -- @:@
@:@ shouted: this community still going strong?
Still going.. strong is debatable though.
[04:13 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- I can't believe this is really been around since 2003 but it does look classic and old asf still better than talking to kids on discord ranting about skibidi toilet and sexuality or whatever mental illness is going on in their heads
[04:11 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- Nigga how you ask is it still going strong when you get a text every 3 miles per hour or something
[04:10 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- Where is everybody
[01:21 pm]
@:@ -- this community still going strong?
[2026-9-27. : 4:30 pm]
Oh_Man -- yeah, probs
[2026-9-27. : 3:11 pm]
NudeRaider -- I bet it just needs another training session against pros instead of only against itself and nobody will be able to stop it anymore.
[2026-9-27. : 3:09 pm]
NudeRaider -- Oh_Man
Oh_Man shouted: pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
so it can be beaten by a prepared pro, even in macro games, if only barely. the muta micro in particular seems really hard to handle for protoss ground though. In the open goons can't catch them, in the base they trip over buildings, it just instantly flies out of storms and they fly circles around archons. Mass cannons do work, but can't cover the whole map with it. Probably need mass corsair to counter and hope you can outmaneuver all the scourge.
[2026-9-27. : 2:14 am]
Oh_Man -- pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
[2026-9-27. : 1:14 am]
Symmetry -- https://staredit.net/topic/18932/ check it
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: MarineElite