Kill Scores
Nov 19 2009, 4:33 am
By: ImagoDeo  

Nov 19 2009, 4:33 am ImagoDeo Post #1



This is a text database that I put together a while back for my own uses and for the uses of others. I never got around to the second part of that until now. This is a text database of all unit kill scores, which isn't all that uncommon, but mine includes repeats. It must be opened by a basic text editor, or it won't look very neat.

If anyone has improvements to suggest, I'm willing to develop it more.



None.

Nov 19 2009, 4:42 am Neki Post #2



It's nice, but the addition of repeats really doesn't make this any more easier to use than the regular list. People usually find specific units rather than specific scores on the list.



None.

Nov 19 2009, 4:43 am xYoshix Post #3



Is it not the same as this?



None.

Nov 19 2009, 5:08 am ImagoDeo Post #4



Ultimo - Anything I could add to make it worth your time?

Yoshi - No, it isn't.



None.

Nov 19 2009, 5:29 am LegacyWeapon Post #5



Honestly I believe your time is much better spent working on maps rather than compiling a list which may or may not be repetitive information.



None.

Nov 19 2009, 5:36 am Falkoner Post #6



Or a list that can all be acquired simply by looking in DatEdit :P



None.

Nov 19 2009, 5:54 am NudeRaider Post #7

We can't explain the universe, just describe it; and we don't know whether our theories are true, we just know they're not wrong. >Harald Lesch

I don't know what your guys' problem is. Yes, it was a lot of work for only processing data that is already known, but
a) it's not our concern how much time he spends on what and
b) it IS helpful when trying to set up a kills to cash system based on kills score.

ImageDeo don't listen to them, just add this list into the wiki Yoshi linked to. Don't forget to put the code tags around it to keep the formatting.
Also note that there's a space missing at the end.

Good Job.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Nov 19 2009, 5:21 pm by NudeRaider. Reason: typo




Nov 19 2009, 8:48 am Wormer Post #8



People who want to look for a specific score will do it in DatEdit.

However this is another kind of information which as NudeRaider have stated is very useful for construction of advanced kills to cash systems. For example using the list one can easily tell which units could be differentiated by kills score only.

Nice job.



Some.

Nov 19 2009, 6:33 pm ImagoDeo Post #9



Quote from NudeRaider
I don't know what your guys' problem is. Yes, it was a lot of work for only processing data that is already known, but
a) it's not our concern how much time he spends on what and
b) it IS helpful when trying to set up a kills to cash system based on kills score.

ImageDeo don't listen to them, just add this list into the wiki Yoshi linked to. Don't forget to put the code tags around it to keep the formatting.
Also note that there's a space missing at the end.

Good Job.

Thanks, Raider and Wormer. I didn't know where else to post this. My apologies if some of you view it as spam.

As I said, if you have any suggestions as to how to make it more useful, I'd be glad to see what I can do.



None.

Nov 19 2009, 6:50 pm rockz Post #10

ᴄʜᴇᴇsᴇ ɪᴛ!

Personally, I find it easier to use excel's "sort" function, but I know most of them by heart anyway.



"Parliamentary inquiry, Mr. Chairman - do we have to call the Gentleman a gentleman if he's not one?"

Nov 19 2009, 6:52 pm ImagoDeo Post #11



Most people won't be as epic as that, rockz. It's just helpful to have it written down sometimes.



None.

Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[04:46 pm]
Ultraviolet -- @:@
@:@ shouted: this community still going strong?
Still going.. strong is debatable though.
[04:13 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- I can't believe this is really been around since 2003 but it does look classic and old asf still better than talking to kids on discord ranting about skibidi toilet and sexuality or whatever mental illness is going on in their heads
[04:11 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- Nigga how you ask is it still going strong when you get a text every 3 miles per hour or something
[04:10 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- Where is everybody
[01:21 pm]
@:@ -- this community still going strong?
[2026-9-27. : 4:30 pm]
Oh_Man -- yeah, probs
[2026-9-27. : 3:11 pm]
NudeRaider -- I bet it just needs another training session against pros instead of only against itself and nobody will be able to stop it anymore.
[2026-9-27. : 3:09 pm]
NudeRaider -- Oh_Man
Oh_Man shouted: pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
so it can be beaten by a prepared pro, even in macro games, if only barely. the muta micro in particular seems really hard to handle for protoss ground though. In the open goons can't catch them, in the base they trip over buildings, it just instantly flies out of storms and they fly circles around archons. Mass cannons do work, but can't cover the whole map with it. Probably need mass corsair to counter and hope you can outmaneuver all the scourge.
[2026-9-27. : 2:14 am]
Oh_Man -- pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
[2026-9-27. : 1:14 am]
Symmetry -- https://staredit.net/topic/18932/ check it
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: MarineElite