Staredit Network > Forums > SC1 UMS Mapmaking Assistance > Topic: SCMDraft Location Crash
SCMDraft Location Crash
Nov 7 2009, 3:11 pm
By: MadZombie  

Nov 7 2009, 3:11 pm MadZombie Post #1



SCMDRAFT 0.8.0 crashes randomly when accessing location properties. At first it only happened when i right clicked and selected properties. Instead I double clicked properties and that was my 'Quick Fix' For it. Now That doesn't even help. Currently both Right clicking and double clicking work but maybe once or twice before scmdraft locks up and freezes. What the shit man?

Any important info I'm leaving out?



None.

Nov 7 2009, 3:15 pm NudeRaider Post #2

We can't explain the universe, just describe it; and we don't know whether our theories are true, we just know they're not wrong. >Harald Lesch

Try pressing enter :P




Nov 7 2009, 3:18 pm MadZombie Post #3



'Enter' is my latest hot fix BUT I shouldn't have to do it like that. It feels like it's only a matter of time before Enter get corrupted too. Scmdraft 2 virus must be going around D:



None.

Nov 7 2009, 4:18 pm New-Guy Post #4



Have you tried uninstalling/reinstalling SCMD?
And are you using the newest version? (You probably are, I just wanna check)



None.

Nov 7 2009, 4:22 pm MadZombie Post #5



I have not tried installing and uninstalling.

I assume 0.8.0 is the latest but I think I heard theirs two 0.8.0's or something? I'll try the uninstalling thing i guess.



None.

Nov 7 2009, 4:34 pm Lingie Post #6



Change compatability mode to WIN 98, and some of the check boxes at the bottom need checked / dechecked. Works like a charm apparently.



Lingie#3148 on Discord. Lingie, the Fox-Tailed on Steam.

Nov 7 2009, 6:39 pm Jack Post #7

>be faceless void >mfw I have no face

Also there's about 200 0.8.0's. The latest one is probably in the stickied topic in this forum.



Red classic.

"In short, their absurdities are so extreme that it is painful even to quote them."

Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[04:46 pm]
Ultraviolet -- @:@
@:@ shouted: this community still going strong?
Still going.. strong is debatable though.
[04:13 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- I can't believe this is really been around since 2003 but it does look classic and old asf still better than talking to kids on discord ranting about skibidi toilet and sexuality or whatever mental illness is going on in their heads
[04:11 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- Nigga how you ask is it still going strong when you get a text every 3 miles per hour or something
[04:10 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- Where is everybody
[01:21 pm]
@:@ -- this community still going strong?
[2026-9-27. : 4:30 pm]
Oh_Man -- yeah, probs
[2026-9-27. : 3:11 pm]
NudeRaider -- I bet it just needs another training session against pros instead of only against itself and nobody will be able to stop it anymore.
[2026-9-27. : 3:09 pm]
NudeRaider -- Oh_Man
Oh_Man shouted: pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
so it can be beaten by a prepared pro, even in macro games, if only barely. the muta micro in particular seems really hard to handle for protoss ground though. In the open goons can't catch them, in the base they trip over buildings, it just instantly flies out of storms and they fly circles around archons. Mass cannons do work, but can't cover the whole map with it. Probably need mass corsair to counter and hope you can outmaneuver all the scourge.
[2026-9-27. : 2:14 am]
Oh_Man -- pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
[2026-9-27. : 1:14 am]
Symmetry -- https://staredit.net/topic/18932/ check it
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: MarineElite