Staredit Network > Forums > SC1 UMS Mapmaking Assistance > Topic: Selection EUD Help
Selection EUD Help
This topic is locked. You can no longer write replies here.
Oct 31 2009, 6:53 pm
By: Cinolt  

Oct 31 2009, 6:53 pm Cinolt Post #1



Hi, I'm new to EUDs trying to learn them. I'm trying to detect when the first placed unit on the map has been selected by the player, in my test map it's a pylon. Coming across this post http://www.staredit.net/184900/ I put the condition as: Memory at Death Table + 161889 is exactly 1700. And for the action it should display a random text message, but nothing happens when I select it. I also tried switching the 1700 and 161889 and it didn't work. I'm using SCMDraft 2.

Can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong?

Attachments:
eud test.scx
Hits: 1 Size: 37.66kb



None.

Oct 31 2009, 7:23 pm Morphling Post #2



For player one selecting unit one use this condition:
Deaths(Player 10 has suffered exactly 5885096 deaths of UnitID:13490);
or
Memory(161889, Exactly, 5885096);
Quote from Death Values
Unit 1: X=5885096
Unit 2: X=6455960
Unit 3: X=6455624
Unit 4: X=6455288
The pattern, subtracting 336, starts at unit 2 until the end, unit 1700.




None.

Oct 31 2009, 7:30 pm Cinolt Post #3



It works, thank you



None.

Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[04:46 pm]
Ultraviolet -- @:@
@:@ shouted: this community still going strong?
Still going.. strong is debatable though.
[04:13 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- I can't believe this is really been around since 2003 but it does look classic and old asf still better than talking to kids on discord ranting about skibidi toilet and sexuality or whatever mental illness is going on in their heads
[04:11 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- Nigga how you ask is it still going strong when you get a text every 3 miles per hour or something
[04:10 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- Where is everybody
[01:21 pm]
@:@ -- this community still going strong?
[2026-9-27. : 4:30 pm]
Oh_Man -- yeah, probs
[2026-9-27. : 3:11 pm]
NudeRaider -- I bet it just needs another training session against pros instead of only against itself and nobody will be able to stop it anymore.
[2026-9-27. : 3:09 pm]
NudeRaider -- Oh_Man
Oh_Man shouted: pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
so it can be beaten by a prepared pro, even in macro games, if only barely. the muta micro in particular seems really hard to handle for protoss ground though. In the open goons can't catch them, in the base they trip over buildings, it just instantly flies out of storms and they fly circles around archons. Mass cannons do work, but can't cover the whole map with it. Probably need mass corsair to counter and hope you can outmaneuver all the scourge.
[2026-9-27. : 2:14 am]
Oh_Man -- pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
[2026-9-27. : 1:14 am]
Symmetry -- https://staredit.net/topic/18932/ check it
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: MarineElite