Staredit Network > Forums > SC1 UMS Mapmaking Assistance > Topic: Someone post text colors?
Someone post text colors?
This topic is locked. You can no longer write replies here.
Oct 12 2009, 11:44 pm
By: EzTerix  

Oct 12 2009, 11:44 pm EzTerix Post #1



K well my editor is messing up again. Even though I reinstalled it like 10 times it still has this error where it crashes during strings and I am unable to see location names. Since I can't go into strings I just wanted to know what the text colors were. Like just print screen the strings section or type it exactly. I use v 0.8.0.0 so I will need those text colors.

ty :uberw00t:

oh btw I need just regular ones to use in triggers. Not mission briefing but you can post those along with the others if you like =)



None.

Oct 12 2009, 11:49 pm Symmetry Post #2

(Killer_Kow)

http://www.staredit.net/wiki/Colors_list



:voy: :jaff: :voy: :jaff:

Oct 12 2009, 11:50 pm EzTerix Post #3




K ty, searched "text" in the search bar but apparently it was colors :P.

ty again



None.

Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[04:46 pm]
Ultraviolet -- @:@
@:@ shouted: this community still going strong?
Still going.. strong is debatable though.
[04:13 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- I can't believe this is really been around since 2003 but it does look classic and old asf still better than talking to kids on discord ranting about skibidi toilet and sexuality or whatever mental illness is going on in their heads
[04:11 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- Nigga how you ask is it still going strong when you get a text every 3 miles per hour or something
[04:10 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- Where is everybody
[01:21 pm]
@:@ -- this community still going strong?
[2026-9-27. : 4:30 pm]
Oh_Man -- yeah, probs
[2026-9-27. : 3:11 pm]
NudeRaider -- I bet it just needs another training session against pros instead of only against itself and nobody will be able to stop it anymore.
[2026-9-27. : 3:09 pm]
NudeRaider -- Oh_Man
Oh_Man shouted: pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
so it can be beaten by a prepared pro, even in macro games, if only barely. the muta micro in particular seems really hard to handle for protoss ground though. In the open goons can't catch them, in the base they trip over buildings, it just instantly flies out of storms and they fly circles around archons. Mass cannons do work, but can't cover the whole map with it. Probably need mass corsair to counter and hope you can outmaneuver all the scourge.
[2026-9-27. : 2:14 am]
Oh_Man -- pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
[2026-9-27. : 1:14 am]
Symmetry -- https://staredit.net/topic/18932/ check it
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Dem0n