Staredit Network > Forums > SC1 UMS Mapmaking Assistance > Topic: SCV doesnt mine gas
SCV doesnt mine gas
Oct 2 2009, 2:36 am
By: DrZygote214  

Oct 2 2009, 2:36 am DrZygote214 Post #1



I have a little island that barely holds a CC and a refinery. The SCV is supposed to mine from it, but no matter which script I used (including Area Town), he never does.

I've tried many of the scripts available in SCM draft too, but they don't work.

If I expand the island a little and put a mineral field there, the scv mines from it but never goes to the refinery.

I've also tried putting supply depots, barracks, and academy, and also starting him out with 1000 minerals, but he never goes to the refinery. :><: And yes, I've put the location over all of it.

Plz help.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Oct 2 2009, 2:42 am by DrZygote214.



None.

Oct 2 2009, 4:55 am NudeRaider Post #2

We can't explain the universe, just describe it; and we don't know whether our theories are true, we just know they're not wrong. >Harald Lesch

Have you tried the search?
http://www.staredit.net/topic/8644/ could help.




Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[04:46 pm]
Ultraviolet -- @:@
@:@ shouted: this community still going strong?
Still going.. strong is debatable though.
[04:13 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- I can't believe this is really been around since 2003 but it does look classic and old asf still better than talking to kids on discord ranting about skibidi toilet and sexuality or whatever mental illness is going on in their heads
[04:11 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- Nigga how you ask is it still going strong when you get a text every 3 miles per hour or something
[04:10 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- Where is everybody
[01:21 pm]
@:@ -- this community still going strong?
[2026-9-27. : 4:30 pm]
Oh_Man -- yeah, probs
[2026-9-27. : 3:11 pm]
NudeRaider -- I bet it just needs another training session against pros instead of only against itself and nobody will be able to stop it anymore.
[2026-9-27. : 3:09 pm]
NudeRaider -- Oh_Man
Oh_Man shouted: pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
so it can be beaten by a prepared pro, even in macro games, if only barely. the muta micro in particular seems really hard to handle for protoss ground though. In the open goons can't catch them, in the base they trip over buildings, it just instantly flies out of storms and they fly circles around archons. Mass cannons do work, but can't cover the whole map with it. Probably need mass corsair to counter and hope you can outmaneuver all the scourge.
[2026-9-27. : 2:14 am]
Oh_Man -- pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
[2026-9-27. : 1:14 am]
Symmetry -- https://staredit.net/topic/18932/ check it
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Dem0n