Staredit Network > Forums > SC1 UMS Mapmaking Assistance > Topic: Removing Firing Animation When Ally Spam
Removing Firing Animation When Ally Spam
This topic is locked. You can no longer write replies here.
Sep 30 2009, 6:41 pm
By: Pinky  

Sep 30 2009, 6:41 pm Pinky Post #1



Hey its Pinky.

Got this problem where I am telling a player he is allied to this other player.
However when I use attack move command on the afermentioned allied unit the firing animation (marine) still plays, though no damage is dealt.

I do not want this, how do I stop the firing animation from playing?

I am using Hyper Triggers and have no waits.

Thanks.



None.

Sep 30 2009, 6:49 pm Kaias Post #2



Pretty much, you can't.



None.

Sep 30 2009, 8:18 pm payne Post #3

:payne:

The only way to cancel a fire animation is to over-pass the sprite-image limit.
(I think)



None.

Sep 30 2009, 8:43 pm FlashBeer Post #4



No, it will still show the firing animation, it just won't show the weapon hit or projectile.



None.

Sep 30 2009, 9:58 pm Magicide Post #5

Sleeping wolves wake hungry.

You can't.




Oct 1 2009, 4:15 am Pinky Post #6



u have failed me SEN, u have failed me

haha nah just jkin thanks guys



None.

Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[04:46 pm]
Ultraviolet -- @:@
@:@ shouted: this community still going strong?
Still going.. strong is debatable though.
[04:13 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- I can't believe this is really been around since 2003 but it does look classic and old asf still better than talking to kids on discord ranting about skibidi toilet and sexuality or whatever mental illness is going on in their heads
[04:11 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- Nigga how you ask is it still going strong when you get a text every 3 miles per hour or something
[04:10 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- Where is everybody
[01:21 pm]
@:@ -- this community still going strong?
[2026-9-27. : 4:30 pm]
Oh_Man -- yeah, probs
[2026-9-27. : 3:11 pm]
NudeRaider -- I bet it just needs another training session against pros instead of only against itself and nobody will be able to stop it anymore.
[2026-9-27. : 3:09 pm]
NudeRaider -- Oh_Man
Oh_Man shouted: pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
so it can be beaten by a prepared pro, even in macro games, if only barely. the muta micro in particular seems really hard to handle for protoss ground though. In the open goons can't catch them, in the base they trip over buildings, it just instantly flies out of storms and they fly circles around archons. Mass cannons do work, but can't cover the whole map with it. Probably need mass corsair to counter and hope you can outmaneuver all the scourge.
[2026-9-27. : 2:14 am]
Oh_Man -- pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
[2026-9-27. : 1:14 am]
Symmetry -- https://staredit.net/topic/18932/ check it
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Dem0n