Staredit Network > Forums > SC1 UMS Mapmaking Assistance > Topic: Forcing cpu to cancel mutation
Forcing cpu to cancel mutation
Aug 25 2009, 10:46 am
By: theleo_ua  

Aug 25 2009, 10:46 am theleo_ua Post #1



If human player (p1 for example) start mutation to guardian\devo - how to force cpu to cancel this mutation for p1?

And how to force cpu to cancel building processes like "mutation to hatchery" and so on?

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Aug 25 2009, 3:41 pm by theleo_ua.



None.

Aug 25 2009, 12:46 pm Heinermann Post #2

memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes memes

To force a CPU to cancel zerg buildings, it must be attacked and at low hp.
The CPU will not cancel morphing of mutalisks.




Aug 25 2009, 3:16 pm Pyro682 Post #3



You can use a work-around, maybe something like removing and creating a new mutalisk at that same location?


---Edit----

If I recall Correctly, a version of Storm The Fort has mutalisks to activate "Entering a Vehicle". You mutate into a guardian, and it changes back into a mutalisk some how. I looked through all of my versions, and I don't have the updated version. I probably never got it back since my last reformat. This allows the player's selection on the Mutalisk/Guardian to stay retained on the unit. I'm not entirely sure how it works.

Then again, I may be completely wrong, and it just removes the Guardian/Cocoon and Creates a new Mutalisk in it's place.

Post has been edited 2 time(s), last time on Aug 25 2009, 3:24 pm by Pyro682.



None.

Aug 25 2009, 3:45 pm theleo_ua Post #4



Quote from Pyro682
You can use a work-around, maybe something like removing and creating a new mutalisk at that same location?

This clears selection (player will need to select created mutalisk again).


Quote
I probably never got it back since my last reformat.

If you will find this map - share it please:)



None.

Aug 25 2009, 3:47 pm Faku Post #5



Quote from Pyro682
You can use a work-around, maybe something like removing and creating a new mutalisk at that same location?


---Edit----

If I recall Correctly, a version of Storm The Fort has mutalisks to activate "Entering a Vehicle". You mutate into a guardian, and it changes back into a mutalisk some how. I looked through all of my versions, and I don't have the updated version. I probably never got it back since my last reformat. This allows the player's selection on the Mutalisk/Guardian to stay retained on the unit. I'm not entirely sure how it works.

Then again, I may be completely wrong, and it just removes the Guardian/Cocoon and Creates a new Mutalisk in it's place.


It's just a really long build time for the mutation. Then if it hits guardian it will probably remove the unit and make a new mutalisk or Cocoon.



None.

Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[04:13 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- I can't believe this is really been around since 2003 but it does look classic and old asf still better than talking to kids on discord ranting about skibidi toilet and sexuality or whatever mental illness is going on in their heads
[04:11 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- Nigga how you ask is it still going strong when you get a text every 3 miles per hour or something
[04:10 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- Where is everybody
[01:21 pm]
@:@ -- this community still going strong?
[04:30 pm]
Oh_Man -- yeah, probs
[2026-9-27. : 3:11 pm]
NudeRaider -- I bet it just needs another training session against pros instead of only against itself and nobody will be able to stop it anymore.
[2026-9-27. : 3:09 pm]
NudeRaider -- Oh_Man
Oh_Man shouted: pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
so it can be beaten by a prepared pro, even in macro games, if only barely. the muta micro in particular seems really hard to handle for protoss ground though. In the open goons can't catch them, in the base they trip over buildings, it just instantly flies out of storms and they fly circles around archons. Mass cannons do work, but can't cover the whole map with it. Probably need mass corsair to counter and hope you can outmaneuver all the scourge.
[2026-9-27. : 2:14 am]
Oh_Man -- pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
[2026-9-27. : 1:14 am]
Symmetry -- https://staredit.net/topic/18932/ check it
[2026-9-25. : 2:22 pm]
Oh_Man -- https://youtu.be/Lfo4C0xzU04
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: WeirdoX4857, Sie_Sayoka, UndeadStar