Staredit Network > Forums > SC1 UMS Mapmaking Assistance > Topic: Does anyone have links to good music files?
Does anyone have links to good music files?
This topic is locked. You can no longer write replies here.
Aug 3 2009, 5:01 pm
By: m.0.n.3.y  

Aug 3 2009, 5:01 pm m.0.n.3.y Post #1



I'm just wondering if anyone knows a good place to download music files to make a good loop. Like say 15-30 seconds long or something. I just have no clue where to go, and I don't want a virus or anything, anyone got any good music places or music that I can get? :lol:

I just downloaded this file of Music from the DLB. It has wavs from Zelda and stuff apparently. I uploaded the Boss wave into my map, but for somereason when I tell it to play, I don't hear anything. Help?

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Aug 3 2009, 5:08 pm by m.0.n.3.y.



None.

Aug 3 2009, 8:01 pm payne Post #2

:payne:

Type on google ''Flashkit Loop Sounds'' and there you go (I think :P)



None.

Aug 3 2009, 8:03 pm JaFF Post #3



Please use the file request thread in Null. And Google, too.



None.

Aug 3 2009, 8:03 pm payne Post #4

:payne:

http://www.flashkit.com/loops/
Here you go, my dear :P



None.

Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[04:46 pm]
Ultraviolet -- @:@
@:@ shouted: this community still going strong?
Still going.. strong is debatable though.
[04:13 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- I can't believe this is really been around since 2003 but it does look classic and old asf still better than talking to kids on discord ranting about skibidi toilet and sexuality or whatever mental illness is going on in their heads
[04:11 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- Nigga how you ask is it still going strong when you get a text every 3 miles per hour or something
[04:10 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- Where is everybody
[01:21 pm]
@:@ -- this community still going strong?
[2026-9-27. : 4:30 pm]
Oh_Man -- yeah, probs
[2026-9-27. : 3:11 pm]
NudeRaider -- I bet it just needs another training session against pros instead of only against itself and nobody will be able to stop it anymore.
[2026-9-27. : 3:09 pm]
NudeRaider -- Oh_Man
Oh_Man shouted: pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
so it can be beaten by a prepared pro, even in macro games, if only barely. the muta micro in particular seems really hard to handle for protoss ground though. In the open goons can't catch them, in the base they trip over buildings, it just instantly flies out of storms and they fly circles around archons. Mass cannons do work, but can't cover the whole map with it. Probably need mass corsair to counter and hope you can outmaneuver all the scourge.
[2026-9-27. : 2:14 am]
Oh_Man -- pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
[2026-9-27. : 1:14 am]
Symmetry -- https://staredit.net/topic/18932/ check it
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Ultraviolet