Staredit Network > Forums > SC1 UMS Mapmaking Assistance > Topic: A very serious problem with my triggers...
A very serious problem with my triggers...
This topic is locked. You can no longer write replies here.
Jul 28 2009, 5:17 pm
By: Urjak  

Jul 28 2009, 5:17 pm Urjak Post #1



Hello everybody, I am reletivly new to Staredit, thus my "serious" trigger problem may be simple. I haven't found an answer in any FAQ I have read, so... here we go:

My trigger problem lies in the action/conditions section of the trigger "wizard". When I select an action or condition to use in my trigger, itg ends up looking like this:



I cannot specify any details for that action, thus cannot make any triggers...

This is a serious problem, because I can't use any triggers. Has anyone ever had this problem? And if so, does anyone know hot to fix it? I would be very thankful if someone knew.



None.

Jul 28 2009, 5:22 pm darksnow Post #2



well i would suggest using a different map editor since staredit is extremely basic and cant even place some stuff, i.e. statis cells.
you could try scmdraft2 or xtra editor



None.

Jul 28 2009, 5:41 pm Urjak Post #3



Okay, got the new editor, and it is awesome. Admins can close this thread, as it has been resolved.



None.

Jul 28 2009, 5:42 pm JaFF Post #4



Use SCMDraft2.



None.

Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[04:30 pm]
Oh_Man -- yeah, probs
[03:11 pm]
NudeRaider -- I bet it just needs another training session against pros instead of only against itself and nobody will be able to stop it anymore.
[03:09 pm]
NudeRaider -- Oh_Man
Oh_Man shouted: pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
so it can be beaten by a prepared pro, even in macro games, if only barely. the muta micro in particular seems really hard to handle for protoss ground though. In the open goons can't catch them, in the base they trip over buildings, it just instantly flies out of storms and they fly circles around archons. Mass cannons do work, but can't cover the whole map with it. Probably need mass corsair to counter and hope you can outmaneuver all the scourge.
[2026-9-27. : 2:14 am]
Oh_Man -- pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
[2026-9-27. : 1:14 am]
Symmetry -- https://staredit.net/topic/18932/ check it
[2026-9-25. : 2:22 pm]
Oh_Man -- https://youtu.be/Lfo4C0xzU04
[2026-9-25. : 12:00 am]
Oh_Man -- he hasnt won a single game so far this is hilarious
[2026-9-24. : 11:41 pm]
Oh_Man -- new arty username Rage Against The Machine
[2026-9-24. : 10:14 pm]
Oh_Man -- https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KPXri8q9ZBs artys vsing the bot now
[2026-9-24. : 8:12 pm]
Ultraviolet -- do you even lift bro?
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: chealthwell