Staredit Network > Forums > SC1 UMS Mapmaking Assistance > Topic: Player not appearing
Player not appearing
This topic is locked. You can no longer write replies here.
Jul 25 2009, 1:50 am
By: Ryan  

Jul 25 2009, 1:50 am Ryan Post #1



sup.

Player 7 decided it didn't want to show up anymore. I've tried replacing the Starting Location numerous times, I've tried switching forces, and I've tried switching between Human and Computer.

Nothing I tinker with will make Player 7 show up. Player 1-6 and 8 are all appearing, just not 7. qtf?

Thanks.




None.

Jul 25 2009, 2:07 am poison_us Post #2

Master has given Dobby a doctorate! Dobby is free!

Is p7 set to unused in the map description?




Jul 25 2009, 2:10 am Ryan Post #3



I've only tried switching between Human and Computer, but no, it's not Unused. It's currently on Computer.



None.

Jul 25 2009, 2:12 am CecilSunkure Post #4



I had a similar problem many many times over, but it was just that I thought I placed the start location and didn't..

Just delete ALL start locations, and carefully replace each one. If it still isn't fixed, I don't know what to do.



None.

Jul 25 2009, 2:16 am Ryan Post #5



I've tried that several times now, still no luck. I keep counting 8 Start Locations, and I'm pretty sure I'm not crazy.



None.

Jul 25 2009, 2:20 am Vrael Post #6



Is P7 not showing up in-game, or not showing up in the pre-game chat screen? If he isn't showing up in-game you could have a trigger causing a premature "Defeat" action maybe.



None.

Jul 25 2009, 2:20 am CecilSunkure Post #7



Don't count them. Delete them and remake them.



None.

Jul 25 2009, 2:35 am Ryan Post #8



CecilSunkure,
Quote from Ryan
I've tried that several times now, still no luck.

But don't worry, I fixed it. All I had to do was re-open SCMDraft :\

This can be locked nao.




None.

Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[04:30 pm]
Oh_Man -- yeah, probs
[03:11 pm]
NudeRaider -- I bet it just needs another training session against pros instead of only against itself and nobody will be able to stop it anymore.
[03:09 pm]
NudeRaider -- Oh_Man
Oh_Man shouted: pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
so it can be beaten by a prepared pro, even in macro games, if only barely. the muta micro in particular seems really hard to handle for protoss ground though. In the open goons can't catch them, in the base they trip over buildings, it just instantly flies out of storms and they fly circles around archons. Mass cannons do work, but can't cover the whole map with it. Probably need mass corsair to counter and hope you can outmaneuver all the scourge.
[2026-9-27. : 2:14 am]
Oh_Man -- pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
[2026-9-27. : 1:14 am]
Symmetry -- https://staredit.net/topic/18932/ check it
[2026-9-25. : 2:22 pm]
Oh_Man -- https://youtu.be/Lfo4C0xzU04
[2026-9-25. : 12:00 am]
Oh_Man -- he hasnt won a single game so far this is hilarious
[2026-9-24. : 11:41 pm]
Oh_Man -- new arty username Rage Against The Machine
[2026-9-24. : 10:14 pm]
Oh_Man -- https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KPXri8q9ZBs artys vsing the bot now
[2026-9-24. : 8:12 pm]
Ultraviolet -- do you even lift bro?
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: chealthwell