Staredit Network > Forums > Staredit Network > Topic: Whatcha think of V.5?
Whatcha think of V.5?
Aug 28 2007, 12:58 pm
By: Falkoner  

Aug 28 2007, 12:58 pm Falkoner Post #1



To me V. 5 seems really fruity, i mean 'Preview for perfection' 'Add a poll!' I mean, if it isn't fruity in the first place they add a !, I'm not complaining, I love fruity, but what do YOU guys think?

Also, I was wondering if we could get all the new equiptment described to us :P I mean, reputation, vespane gas, and how why is it -200 minerals, why not just 0?

One last question: Will I get my moderator job back? Or are we repicking teams :P

Post has been edited 2 time(s), last time on Aug 28 2007, 1:01 pm by Falkoner.



None.

Aug 28 2007, 1:15 pm Symmetry Post #2

(Killer_Kow)

If you'll remember, asking for moderation was the worst way to get it :P I wouldn't expect any hirings very soon. It'll be a while before we have enough members to warrant them.

As for the layout...

Hurry up, Syphon! :mad:

Although, :mudkip: ftw.



:voy: :jaff: :voy: :jaff:

Aug 28 2007, 1:32 pm Excalibur Post #3

The sword and the faith

I think v5 needs fixing in nearly every area as well as a full and very lengthy apology by IP.

But what do i know, im just a silly mudkip. :mudkip:




SEN Global Moderator and Resident Zealot
-------------------------
The sword and the faith.

:ex:
Sector 12
My stream, live PC building and tech discussion.

Aug 28 2007, 2:56 pm BeDazed Post #4



seems like we cant edit our own posts yet.



None.

Aug 28 2007, 2:58 pm Symmetry Post #5

(Killer_Kow)

'Tis the button on the left, where the report button is for everyone else's posts.



:voy: :jaff: :voy: :jaff:

Aug 28 2007, 3:00 pm BeDazed Post #6



whoops. didn't notice that one.



None.

Aug 28 2007, 3:13 pm Lakai Post #7



I think its pretty good so far



None.

Aug 28 2007, 3:25 pm Moogle Post #8

Predator of Bed Chambers

Its ok. Still needs work but I'm sure the admins are working on that. =/ just need get Database back up and working.



If all else fails, crowbar the fucker

Aug 28 2007, 5:10 pm DT_Battlekruser Post #9



It was released a little ahead of schedule, but everyone seems to be happy to have the forums up. It has promise, but more things are on the 'to-do' list than the 'completed' list.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Aug 28 2007, 5:11 pm by DT_Battlekruser.



None.

Aug 28 2007, 5:13 pm Echo Post #10



We get personal post backgrounds right? :)



None.

Aug 28 2007, 5:16 pm Cnl.Fatso Post #11



*inhales sharply* It's good to be back.



None.

Aug 28 2007, 5:27 pm JordanN Post #12



Websites great but I wasnt really to fond with v5's layout.

But I still have the loading icon since SEN was down.




None.

Aug 28 2007, 5:28 pm DT_Battlekruser Post #13



I also don't like the pay-for-everything policy, especially when combine with the starting point of -200 minerals.



None.

Aug 28 2007, 6:12 pm Money Post #14



Yeah it seems kinda unfair to us having to make the minerals.



None.

Aug 28 2007, 6:20 pm Cnl.Fatso Post #15



Soon as the mineral system gets back on track, I'll just spam every long story I ever wrote into the Lit forum.



None.

Aug 28 2007, 6:46 pm DT_Battlekruser Post #16



I'm being specially contracted to prevent that.



None.

Aug 28 2007, 6:49 pm Xx.Doom.xX Post #17



V5's ok to me, I mean, I liked the other SEN better, but it's not that bad.



None.

Aug 28 2007, 6:50 pm Cnl.Fatso Post #18



Quote
I'm being specially contracted to prevent that
You mean, to prevent me from finding an audience for my works? Wow, never knew I was that important.



None.

Aug 28 2007, 6:57 pm cheeze Post #19



V5 is fat. Needs more fruitiness.



None.

Aug 28 2007, 7:03 pm Syphon Post #20



Quote
Hurry up, Syphon! :mad:
I'm hurrying! I'm hurrying!

Multi column layouts make me angry, and hence the portal is teh slow.



None.

Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[04:30 pm]
Oh_Man -- yeah, probs
[03:11 pm]
NudeRaider -- I bet it just needs another training session against pros instead of only against itself and nobody will be able to stop it anymore.
[03:09 pm]
NudeRaider -- Oh_Man
Oh_Man shouted: pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
so it can be beaten by a prepared pro, even in macro games, if only barely. the muta micro in particular seems really hard to handle for protoss ground though. In the open goons can't catch them, in the base they trip over buildings, it just instantly flies out of storms and they fly circles around archons. Mass cannons do work, but can't cover the whole map with it. Probably need mass corsair to counter and hope you can outmaneuver all the scourge.
[2026-9-27. : 2:14 am]
Oh_Man -- pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
[2026-9-27. : 1:14 am]
Symmetry -- https://staredit.net/topic/18932/ check it
[2026-9-25. : 2:22 pm]
Oh_Man -- https://youtu.be/Lfo4C0xzU04
[2026-9-25. : 12:00 am]
Oh_Man -- he hasnt won a single game so far this is hilarious
[2026-9-24. : 11:41 pm]
Oh_Man -- new arty username Rage Against The Machine
[2026-9-24. : 10:14 pm]
Oh_Man -- https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KPXri8q9ZBs artys vsing the bot now
[2026-9-24. : 8:12 pm]
Ultraviolet -- do you even lift bro?
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: lopingadoring