Black units?
This topic is locked. You can no longer write replies here.
Jul 21 2009, 1:19 am
By: DeathsFriend22  

Jul 21 2009, 1:19 am DeathsFriend22 Post #1



Hey, DeathsFriend again. I'm working on making an updated MILES Laser Tag now, and I need to know how to make those black colored units, like the ones in the "buy units" area of MILES Laser Tag.

I checked the FAQs and Tutorials, but didn't find anything to do with them, other thana reference to "Players 9-12", which I can't seem to access. I'm using SC X-tra editor. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.



None.

Jul 21 2009, 1:20 am Falkoner Post #2



You can use PColor to find black colors, I would also try doing a search, because several topics like this have been made.

Here's one: http://www.staredit.net/topic/7415/



None.

Jul 21 2009, 1:21 am stickynote Post #3



I don't think you can do it with SCXE. I know you can do it with Scmdraft. For Scmdraft, go to the map description, click on the player color drop box (not on the arrow, but the text), and type in 136. It should give you black when you play the game, but it might look weird in the editor.



None.

Jul 21 2009, 1:35 am DeathsFriend22 Post #4



I think I just need to set ownership to player 12, can someone tell me how to do that?



None.

Jul 21 2009, 1:41 am rockz Post #5

ᴄʜᴇᴇsᴇ ɪᴛ!

give it to player 12 or neutral, but I don't see how that will solve your problem. Player 56 or 57 and 136 are black.



"Parliamentary inquiry, Mr. Chairman - do we have to call the Gentleman a gentleman if he's not one?"

Jul 21 2009, 1:42 am Falkoner Post #6



I would most definitely get SCM Draft or StarForge, both can be found here if you want to completely change editors, use SCM Draft, but if you just want to use one for a quick edit, use StarForge so your strings don't get recycled.

X-tra has a special mode for Player 12, in SCM Draft it's called Neutral.



None.

Jul 21 2009, 1:46 am DeathsFriend22 Post #7



Nevermind, figured out I had to use the P12 editor. Sorry for my noobiness.

Lock please.



None.

Jul 21 2009, 2:01 am rockz Post #8

ᴄʜᴇᴇsᴇ ɪᴛ!

Seriously, use SCMDraft.



"Parliamentary inquiry, Mr. Chairman - do we have to call the Gentleman a gentleman if he's not one?"

Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[04:30 pm]
Oh_Man -- yeah, probs
[03:11 pm]
NudeRaider -- I bet it just needs another training session against pros instead of only against itself and nobody will be able to stop it anymore.
[03:09 pm]
NudeRaider -- Oh_Man
Oh_Man shouted: pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
so it can be beaten by a prepared pro, even in macro games, if only barely. the muta micro in particular seems really hard to handle for protoss ground though. In the open goons can't catch them, in the base they trip over buildings, it just instantly flies out of storms and they fly circles around archons. Mass cannons do work, but can't cover the whole map with it. Probably need mass corsair to counter and hope you can outmaneuver all the scourge.
[2026-9-27. : 2:14 am]
Oh_Man -- pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
[2026-9-27. : 1:14 am]
Symmetry -- https://staredit.net/topic/18932/ check it
[2026-9-25. : 2:22 pm]
Oh_Man -- https://youtu.be/Lfo4C0xzU04
[2026-9-25. : 12:00 am]
Oh_Man -- he hasnt won a single game so far this is hilarious
[2026-9-24. : 11:41 pm]
Oh_Man -- new arty username Rage Against The Machine
[2026-9-24. : 10:14 pm]
Oh_Man -- https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KPXri8q9ZBs artys vsing the bot now
[2026-9-24. : 8:12 pm]
Ultraviolet -- do you even lift bro?
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: chealthwell