Staredit Network > Forums > SC1 UMS Mapmaking Assistance > Topic: Scmdraft Deaths Problem
Scmdraft Deaths Problem
Jul 16 2009, 5:04 am
By: Ultraviolet  

Jul 16 2009, 5:04 am Ultraviolet Post #1

We do a little trolling

Alright, for some reason (I must've pushed some button or something) when I try to create a condition involving deaths on Scmdraft, when I put in certain players (such as Current Player or Force 1) it gives me this:



What can I do about this?




My Projects:

Impossible Ultraviolet | Impossible UV 2 | Impossible UV 3
Mercenaries 2020 | Mercenaries III
Squad Defense

Legacy Projects (No guarantee of functionality in modern SC):

Pixel Adventure 2 | Space Snipers | Control the Ball

______________________________________________

Join me in Torn City

Jul 16 2009, 5:25 am Kaias Post #2



Try this version of Scmdraft.

And see if the problem persists.



None.

Jul 16 2009, 5:28 am Zell. Post #3



ooo I had this problem, I believe this only happens when you set deaths for current player, you have to put in the quantity first, then you can set it to current player or w.e 13+ is.



None.

Jul 16 2009, 5:30 am Ultraviolet Post #4

We do a little trolling

Quote from Kaias
Try this version of Scmdraft.

And see if the problem persists.

Nope. devilesk told me how to fix it, but it's a pain in the ass to do. Fuuuuuck.



My Projects:

Impossible Ultraviolet | Impossible UV 2 | Impossible UV 3
Mercenaries 2020 | Mercenaries III
Squad Defense

Legacy Projects (No guarantee of functionality in modern SC):

Pixel Adventure 2 | Space Snipers | Control the Ball

______________________________________________

Join me in Torn City

Jul 16 2009, 5:50 am CecilSunkure Post #5



Just set all the other parts of the condition FIRST, and then set the player's in the condition. Easier than fixing it I'm sure.



None.

Jul 16 2009, 5:51 am Ultraviolet Post #6

We do a little trolling

Yeah, that's what he told me to do. That's the 'fix'.



My Projects:

Impossible Ultraviolet | Impossible UV 2 | Impossible UV 3
Mercenaries 2020 | Mercenaries III
Squad Defense

Legacy Projects (No guarantee of functionality in modern SC):

Pixel Adventure 2 | Space Snipers | Control the Ball

______________________________________________

Join me in Torn City

Jul 16 2009, 6:27 am CecilSunkure Post #7



Its a "pain in the ass" to fill out the other two parts of the condition first? lol

I felt the same for like the next 25 triggers.. But I soon got into a habit, and now it doesn't bother me.



None.

Jul 16 2009, 5:14 pm Ultraviolet Post #8

We do a little trolling

Quote from CecilSunkure
Its a "pain in the ass" to fill out the other two parts of the condition first? lol

I felt the same for like the next 25 triggers.. But I soon got into a habit, and now it doesn't bother me.

I like doing things in order :\



My Projects:

Impossible Ultraviolet | Impossible UV 2 | Impossible UV 3
Mercenaries 2020 | Mercenaries III
Squad Defense

Legacy Projects (No guarantee of functionality in modern SC):

Pixel Adventure 2 | Space Snipers | Control the Ball

______________________________________________

Join me in Torn City

Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[04:30 pm]
Oh_Man -- yeah, probs
[03:11 pm]
NudeRaider -- I bet it just needs another training session against pros instead of only against itself and nobody will be able to stop it anymore.
[03:09 pm]
NudeRaider -- Oh_Man
Oh_Man shouted: pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
so it can be beaten by a prepared pro, even in macro games, if only barely. the muta micro in particular seems really hard to handle for protoss ground though. In the open goons can't catch them, in the base they trip over buildings, it just instantly flies out of storms and they fly circles around archons. Mass cannons do work, but can't cover the whole map with it. Probably need mass corsair to counter and hope you can outmaneuver all the scourge.
[2026-9-27. : 2:14 am]
Oh_Man -- pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
[2026-9-27. : 1:14 am]
Symmetry -- https://staredit.net/topic/18932/ check it
[2026-9-25. : 2:22 pm]
Oh_Man -- https://youtu.be/Lfo4C0xzU04
[2026-9-25. : 12:00 am]
Oh_Man -- he hasnt won a single game so far this is hilarious
[2026-9-24. : 11:41 pm]
Oh_Man -- new arty username Rage Against The Machine
[2026-9-24. : 10:14 pm]
Oh_Man -- https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KPXri8q9ZBs artys vsing the bot now
[2026-9-24. : 8:12 pm]
Ultraviolet -- do you even lift bro?
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: chealthwell