Staredit Network > Forums > SC1 UMS Mapmaking Assistance > Topic: EUD Shooting detection
EUD Shooting detection
Jul 15 2009, 10:57 pm
By: Jack  

Jul 15 2009, 10:57 pm Jack Post #1

>be faceless void >mfw I have no face

I can get health detection to work easy, but I don't know how to do other things such as stim detection and firing detection.
The unitnode listing has the weapon cooldown as 0x55, so would you add that to the unit offset(the number you search for using Artmoney I believe) and search for the anwer using artmoney? I tried that and it crashed SC.



Red classic.

"In short, their absurdities are so extreme that it is painful even to quote them."

Jul 16 2009, 12:49 am rockz Post #2

ᴄʜᴇᴇsᴇ ɪᴛ!

Describe to me the process you are using to attempt to do this. I will fix where you went wrong, okay?

I find it's much more informative if you "teach" me what to do. That way, you'll actually learn a lot more, and won't have to interpret exactly what I want you to do from a big paragraph.

I want what you searched for in artmoney, the offset you found, how you got the cooldown offset, and your final trigger.



"Parliamentary inquiry, Mr. Chairman - do we have to call the Gentleman a gentleman if he's not one?"

Jul 16 2009, 8:51 am Jiggaboo Post #3



We're both doing the same thing .. and I'm pretty sure we went through the same process.


1) Found the units address via HP detection.
2) Double checked it by changed the value. Success.
3) Found the cooldown number in the unitnode listing ( 0x55 ) and added that to the units address.
4) Searched for that in artmoney. No luck
5) Put it in EUD trig and went backwards to get the address maybe? Dunno lawl .. a little confused :)



None.

Jul 16 2009, 9:58 am Jack Post #4

>be faceless void >mfw I have no face

Yeah that's pretty much it. I haven't tried searching for the number in hex in artmoney yet though. I also started reverse enginedring Halloween priest but I cant get on that comp for a bit. I'll post exact numbers when i've got them.



Red classic.

"In short, their absurdities are so extreme that it is painful even to quote them."

Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[04:30 pm]
Oh_Man -- yeah, probs
[03:11 pm]
NudeRaider -- I bet it just needs another training session against pros instead of only against itself and nobody will be able to stop it anymore.
[03:09 pm]
NudeRaider -- Oh_Man
Oh_Man shouted: pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
so it can be beaten by a prepared pro, even in macro games, if only barely. the muta micro in particular seems really hard to handle for protoss ground though. In the open goons can't catch them, in the base they trip over buildings, it just instantly flies out of storms and they fly circles around archons. Mass cannons do work, but can't cover the whole map with it. Probably need mass corsair to counter and hope you can outmaneuver all the scourge.
[2026-9-27. : 2:14 am]
Oh_Man -- pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
[2026-9-27. : 1:14 am]
Symmetry -- https://staredit.net/topic/18932/ check it
[2026-9-25. : 2:22 pm]
Oh_Man -- https://youtu.be/Lfo4C0xzU04
[2026-9-25. : 12:00 am]
Oh_Man -- he hasnt won a single game so far this is hilarious
[2026-9-24. : 11:41 pm]
Oh_Man -- new arty username Rage Against The Machine
[2026-9-24. : 10:14 pm]
Oh_Man -- https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KPXri8q9ZBs artys vsing the bot now
[2026-9-24. : 8:12 pm]
Ultraviolet -- do you even lift bro?
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: chealthwell