Staredit Network > Forums > SC1 UMS Mapmaking Assistance > Topic: Quick Unit Building Question.
Quick Unit Building Question.
This topic is locked. You can no longer write replies here.
Jul 12 2009, 3:34 am
By: Qwerty5312  

Jul 12 2009, 3:34 am Qwerty5312 Post #1



If I remember correctly, there is a specific number you need as the build time to have a unit be built instantly. I just cant seem to recall it....and I can't find it anywhere. I think it is somewhere in the 8000 range. If anyone could inform of this number I would greatly appreciate it.



None.

Jul 12 2009, 4:03 am rockz Post #2

ᴄʜᴇᴇsᴇ ɪᴛ!

Hello, and welcome to SEN.

I'd like to point you to our rules for the UMS Mapmaking Assistance forum. In particular, rule number 4:
Quote
4. Thou shalt use the Wiki *, Search, and Google. You might find your answer before posting and thus not have to open a topic.
After a simple search for "instant build" I found this thread.

http://www.staredit.net/topic/2124/

Doing a little more research could yield that SCMDraft will allow a build time of 1, which is VERY fast. SCMDraft will also allow 0, but that will typically cause a crash (not on macs).

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Jul 12 2009, 9:31 am by NudeRaider. Reason: added minor info



"Parliamentary inquiry, Mr. Chairman - do we have to call the Gentleman a gentleman if he's not one?"

Jul 12 2009, 4:20 am Qwerty5312 Post #3



Oddly enough I did search using more than the resources you pointed out. I guess I must be fairly bad at research....Thanks though! :D

Oh by the way....I was searching for "scmdraft fast build" which gave different results.



None.

Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[01:21 pm]
@:@ -- this community still going strong?
[04:30 pm]
Oh_Man -- yeah, probs
[03:11 pm]
NudeRaider -- I bet it just needs another training session against pros instead of only against itself and nobody will be able to stop it anymore.
[03:09 pm]
NudeRaider -- Oh_Man
Oh_Man shouted: pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
so it can be beaten by a prepared pro, even in macro games, if only barely. the muta micro in particular seems really hard to handle for protoss ground though. In the open goons can't catch them, in the base they trip over buildings, it just instantly flies out of storms and they fly circles around archons. Mass cannons do work, but can't cover the whole map with it. Probably need mass corsair to counter and hope you can outmaneuver all the scourge.
[2026-9-27. : 2:14 am]
Oh_Man -- pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
[2026-9-27. : 1:14 am]
Symmetry -- https://staredit.net/topic/18932/ check it
[2026-9-25. : 2:22 pm]
Oh_Man -- https://youtu.be/Lfo4C0xzU04
[2026-9-25. : 12:00 am]
Oh_Man -- he hasnt won a single game so far this is hilarious
[2026-9-24. : 11:41 pm]
Oh_Man -- new arty username Rage Against The Machine
[2026-9-24. : 10:14 pm]
Oh_Man -- https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KPXri8q9ZBs artys vsing the bot now
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: UndeadStar