Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: Looking for a map from way back then
Looking for a map from way back then
This topic is locked. You can no longer write replies here.
Jun 30 2009, 5:52 am
By: MNeox  

Jun 30 2009, 5:52 am MNeox Post #1



Ok, I thin I remember a topic similar to this a few months back, I don't know where it is though. I'm looking for a map called Lythia the Caves.scm, or something simitlar to that name. There are a few different versions out there. the one on maplantis isn't the one I'm lookin for unfortunetly. If you have the map would it be possible to post on this with an attachement? thank you.

also I'm sorry if this was on the wrong topic.



None.

Jun 30 2009, 6:00 am Echo Post #2



Come on, it is right there!

http://www.staredit.net/topic/3375/



None.

Jun 30 2009, 7:00 am DT_Battlekruser Post #3



I still miss the forum. Oh well.

>>Topic Locked




None.

Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[07:42 pm]
Symmetry -- Everybody needs somebody to hate, amirite?
[06:57 pm]
Ultraviolet -- even the rainbow mafia is getting accused of being far right now :lol:
[03:05 am]
Oh_Man -- wtf is happening in germany now... https://youtu.be/_oR2SgGvpzo
[2026-10-02. : 5:07 pm]
Symmetry -- no u
[2026-10-02. : 12:54 am]
lil-Inferno -- u
[2026-10-01. : 2:28 pm]
NudeRaider -- Oh_Man
Oh_Man shouted: NudeRaider non-sequitur harder daddy
no shit sherlock. I wanted you explain what you mean with time capsule (hence the question mark!), because obviously what follows makes no sense. For someone so intelligent you can be quite daft at times...
[2026-10-01. : 4:00 am]
Oh_Man -- NudeRaider
NudeRaider shouted: time capsule? you don't talk to 90s kids outside of SEN?
non-sequitur harder daddy
[2026-10-01. : 2:56 am]
Symmetry -- Talk to people? Like in real life?
[2026-9-30. : 3:07 pm]
NudeRaider -- time capsule? you don't talk to 90s kids outside of SEN?
[2026-9-30. : 1:57 pm]
Oh_Man -- SEN is kinda like, a place wher u can be pretty much gauranteed u talking to a millenial, prob born around the early 1990s, its like a time capsule
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Butch, Moose, DarkenedFantasies