Staredit Network > Forums > SC1 UMS Mapmaking Assistance > Topic: Modifying hanger count
Modifying hanger count
Jun 4 2009, 9:26 pm
By: ClansAreForGays  

Jun 4 2009, 9:26 pm ClansAreForGays Post #1



I always thought that you could modify a vulture's mine count with the hanger count trigger. Unless I did it wrong, I realize now I can't. Are there any other oddities like this one when it comes to ineffectively modifying hanger counts?




Jun 4 2009, 9:27 pm Falkoner Post #2



Nope, just vultures, you have to recreate them :(



None.

Jun 4 2009, 9:27 pm JaFF Post #3



None that I know of. What are you trying to do?



None.

Jun 5 2009, 4:55 am ClansAreForGays Post #4



Using mine laying to trigger a spell. The mines won't do anything, it will just suck for the hero to need to be re-created if he wants to use his spell anymore than 3 times.




Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[01:21 pm]
@:@ -- this community still going strong?
[04:30 pm]
Oh_Man -- yeah, probs
[03:11 pm]
NudeRaider -- I bet it just needs another training session against pros instead of only against itself and nobody will be able to stop it anymore.
[03:09 pm]
NudeRaider -- Oh_Man
Oh_Man shouted: pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
so it can be beaten by a prepared pro, even in macro games, if only barely. the muta micro in particular seems really hard to handle for protoss ground though. In the open goons can't catch them, in the base they trip over buildings, it just instantly flies out of storms and they fly circles around archons. Mass cannons do work, but can't cover the whole map with it. Probably need mass corsair to counter and hope you can outmaneuver all the scourge.
[2026-9-27. : 2:14 am]
Oh_Man -- pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
[2026-9-27. : 1:14 am]
Symmetry -- https://staredit.net/topic/18932/ check it
[2026-9-25. : 2:22 pm]
Oh_Man -- https://youtu.be/Lfo4C0xzU04
[2026-9-25. : 12:00 am]
Oh_Man -- he hasnt won a single game so far this is hilarious
[2026-9-24. : 11:41 pm]
Oh_Man -- new arty username Rage Against The Machine
[2026-9-24. : 10:14 pm]
Oh_Man -- https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KPXri8q9ZBs artys vsing the bot now
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: UndeadStar