Need an old map
May 30 2009, 8:01 am
By: Master_Sergeant  

May 30 2009, 8:01 am Master_Sergeant Post #1



Hi,
I'm going to make a defense map and for some ideas, I thought about the HydraGhostMarine Defense, which I played many times on Battle.net a while ago. But since my drives format I lost all my HydraGhostMarine maps and now I really need sbd post it, cause I think nobody would make a HGM game on Bnet now.
Thanks !



None.

May 30 2009, 8:18 am Vrael Post #2



This is actually the wrong place for this request, try here:
http://www.staredit.net/topic/3375/



None.

May 30 2009, 2:23 pm Marshot Post #3



That should be one, but you sure theres a real need of another rmk from this defense style map?

Attachments:
HGM Defense 2 (FINAL v.3).scm
Hits: 2 Size: 62.86kb



None.

Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[04:30 pm]
Oh_Man -- yeah, probs
[03:11 pm]
NudeRaider -- I bet it just needs another training session against pros instead of only against itself and nobody will be able to stop it anymore.
[03:09 pm]
NudeRaider -- Oh_Man
Oh_Man shouted: pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
so it can be beaten by a prepared pro, even in macro games, if only barely. the muta micro in particular seems really hard to handle for protoss ground though. In the open goons can't catch them, in the base they trip over buildings, it just instantly flies out of storms and they fly circles around archons. Mass cannons do work, but can't cover the whole map with it. Probably need mass corsair to counter and hope you can outmaneuver all the scourge.
[2026-9-27. : 2:14 am]
Oh_Man -- pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
[2026-9-27. : 1:14 am]
Symmetry -- https://staredit.net/topic/18932/ check it
[2026-9-25. : 2:22 pm]
Oh_Man -- https://youtu.be/Lfo4C0xzU04
[2026-9-25. : 12:00 am]
Oh_Man -- he hasnt won a single game so far this is hilarious
[2026-9-24. : 11:41 pm]
Oh_Man -- new arty username Rage Against The Machine
[2026-9-24. : 10:14 pm]
Oh_Man -- https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KPXri8q9ZBs artys vsing the bot now
[2026-9-24. : 8:12 pm]
Ultraviolet -- do you even lift bro?
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: lopingadoring