Staredit Network > Forums > SC1 UMS Mapmaking Assistance > Topic: How many Triggers d'you Have
How many Triggers d'you Have
May 25 2009, 11:01 pm
By: UnholyUrine  

May 25 2009, 11:01 pm UnholyUrine Post #1



How'd you find out how many Triggers you have in a map? :P

(I am aware of the simpleness of this question, and that the way to find it is probably very very simple... but I just can't find it.) :crazy:



None.

May 25 2009, 11:04 pm Vrael Post #2



What I do is copy from the text editor into notepad++, then hit ctrl+f, enter the //--------// thing into the box, and hit the "count" button.
So, text editor + ctrl+a + ctrl+c + ctrl+v + highlight //------// thing + ctrl+f + count button. Lot of steps but that's how I do it.



None.

May 25 2009, 11:25 pm Morphling Post #3



MapStats.



None.

May 26 2009, 4:11 pm Ahli Post #4

I do stuff and thingies... Try widening and reducing the number of small nooks and crannies to correct the problem.

Quote from Vrael
What I do is copy from the text editor into notepad++, then hit ctrl+f, enter the //--------// thing into the box, and hit the "count" button.
So, text editor + ctrl+a + ctrl+c + ctrl+v + highlight //------// thing + ctrl+f + count button. Lot of steps but that's how I do it.
I count "Conditions:".




May 26 2009, 10:29 pm Pyro682 Post #5



I go into the trigger Editor (Classic) and then I count the boxes. I then subtract duplicates for different players.

Lol, Just kidding. I use Edit Pad Lite, and it does the same "Counting" features of Notepad ++



None.

Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[04:30 pm]
Oh_Man -- yeah, probs
[03:11 pm]
NudeRaider -- I bet it just needs another training session against pros instead of only against itself and nobody will be able to stop it anymore.
[03:09 pm]
NudeRaider -- Oh_Man
Oh_Man shouted: pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
so it can be beaten by a prepared pro, even in macro games, if only barely. the muta micro in particular seems really hard to handle for protoss ground though. In the open goons can't catch them, in the base they trip over buildings, it just instantly flies out of storms and they fly circles around archons. Mass cannons do work, but can't cover the whole map with it. Probably need mass corsair to counter and hope you can outmaneuver all the scourge.
[2026-9-27. : 2:14 am]
Oh_Man -- pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
[2026-9-27. : 1:14 am]
Symmetry -- https://staredit.net/topic/18932/ check it
[2026-9-25. : 2:22 pm]
Oh_Man -- https://youtu.be/Lfo4C0xzU04
[2026-9-25. : 12:00 am]
Oh_Man -- he hasnt won a single game so far this is hilarious
[2026-9-24. : 11:41 pm]
Oh_Man -- new arty username Rage Against The Machine
[2026-9-24. : 10:14 pm]
Oh_Man -- https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KPXri8q9ZBs artys vsing the bot now
[2026-9-24. : 8:12 pm]
Ultraviolet -- do you even lift bro?
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: lopingadoring