Staredit Network > Forums > SC1 UMS Mapmaking Assistance > Topic: Placing buildings in installation tileset
Placing buildings in installation tileset
May 24 2009, 2:19 am
By: hasuchobe  

May 24 2009, 2:19 am hasuchobe Post #1



Is there a way to do this using SCMDraft? Everytime I place a zerg building, I get an error and a hard lock.



None.

May 24 2009, 2:54 am Pr0nogo Post #2





Post a pic of your desktop when it gives you said error. Also, try re-downloading SCMDraft 2.0 (make sure you have the latest version ffs).

If it still doesn't work, try re-installing StarCraft.

when all else fails use Xtra Editor lolol




May 24 2009, 3:14 am hasuchobe Post #3





I dled scmdraft from the link on these forums. Maybe there is something I am forgetting to set?



None.

May 24 2009, 3:50 am Pigy_G Post #4



Try clearing your backup database.



None.

May 24 2009, 1:28 pm hasuchobe Post #5



Quote from Pigy_G
Try clearing your backup database.

How do I do this?



None.

May 24 2009, 1:31 pm Vi3t-X Post #6



Wherever your SCMDraft application is, backups will be saved to that exact location.



None.

May 24 2009, 3:27 pm hasuchobe Post #7



Yea.. didn't work :(



None.

May 24 2009, 4:02 pm Pr0nogo Post #8



P.M. me your e-mail so I can chat with you on MSN Live Messenger.

Also, you could talk to Suicidal Insanity (SCMDraft's maker) in the "final call for SCMDraft" thread.




May 24 2009, 4:23 pm scwizard Post #9



I have the same problem. This is a bug in current version of SCMDraft.

Download the older version from the site here: http://www.stormcoast-fortress.net/downloads/scmdraft2ZIP/
That version doesn't have this problem. Meanwhile, I'm off to go report this in the thread :P



None.

Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[04:30 pm]
Oh_Man -- yeah, probs
[03:11 pm]
NudeRaider -- I bet it just needs another training session against pros instead of only against itself and nobody will be able to stop it anymore.
[03:09 pm]
NudeRaider -- Oh_Man
Oh_Man shouted: pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
so it can be beaten by a prepared pro, even in macro games, if only barely. the muta micro in particular seems really hard to handle for protoss ground though. In the open goons can't catch them, in the base they trip over buildings, it just instantly flies out of storms and they fly circles around archons. Mass cannons do work, but can't cover the whole map with it. Probably need mass corsair to counter and hope you can outmaneuver all the scourge.
[2026-9-27. : 2:14 am]
Oh_Man -- pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
[2026-9-27. : 1:14 am]
Symmetry -- https://staredit.net/topic/18932/ check it
[2026-9-25. : 2:22 pm]
Oh_Man -- https://youtu.be/Lfo4C0xzU04
[2026-9-25. : 12:00 am]
Oh_Man -- he hasnt won a single game so far this is hilarious
[2026-9-24. : 11:41 pm]
Oh_Man -- new arty username Rage Against The Machine
[2026-9-24. : 10:14 pm]
Oh_Man -- https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KPXri8q9ZBs artys vsing the bot now
[2026-9-24. : 8:12 pm]
Ultraviolet -- do you even lift bro?
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: lopingadoring