Staredit Network > Forums > Staredit Network > Topic: Moose is Awesome
Moose is Awesome
This topic is locked. You can no longer write replies here.
May 18 2009, 5:59 am
By: WoAHorde
Pages: 1 2 3 … 7 >
 

May 18 2009, 5:59 am WoAHorde Post #1



Moose should be given a day off after all of the time serving you bastards for free.

Discuss



None.

May 18 2009, 6:01 am Riney Post #2

Thigh high affectionado

What about IP?



.riney on Discord.
Riney on Steam (Steam)
@RineyCat on Twitter

Sure I didn't pop off on SCBW like I wanted to, but I won VRChat. Map maker for life.

May 18 2009, 6:06 am A_of-s_t Post #3

aka idmontie

Quote from name:Dark_Marine
What about IP?
He already has days off.



Personal GitHub
Starcraft GitHub Organization - Feel free to request member status!
TwitchTV

May 18 2009, 6:07 am Doodan Post #4



IP takes lots of time off. :P

We should pool our minerals together and get Moose a medic-hooker.



None.

May 18 2009, 6:07 am Madroc Post #5



How about an annual moose day?



None.

May 18 2009, 6:19 am Riney Post #6

Thigh high affectionado

Or one of those Moose Appreciation Mugs



.riney on Discord.
Riney on Steam (Steam)
@RineyCat on Twitter

Sure I didn't pop off on SCBW like I wanted to, but I won VRChat. Map maker for life.

May 18 2009, 6:41 am DT_Battlekruser Post #7



Quote
We should pool our minerals together and get Moose a medic-hooker.

This.



None.

May 18 2009, 6:50 am Riney Post #8

Thigh high affectionado

Quote from DT_Battlekruser
Quote
We should pool our minerals together and get Moose a medic-hooker.

This.

Eh I never took Moose for being into beasty (After all, hes a moose)... Good luck to you guys though.



.riney on Discord.
Riney on Steam (Steam)
@RineyCat on Twitter

Sure I didn't pop off on SCBW like I wanted to, but I won VRChat. Map maker for life.

May 18 2009, 7:17 am MrrLL Post #9



Fuck Moose.

HE USED TO PLAY SC WITH ME. NOW HE IGNORES MY REQUESTS. ASSHOLE.



None.

May 18 2009, 8:38 am Riney Post #10

Thigh high affectionado

Quote from name:Merrell
Fuck Moose.

HE USED TO PLAY SC WITH ME. NOW HE IGNORES MY REQUESTS. ASSHOLE.

He plays SC with me ^__^

(Actually its more like I join his games of civilization but hey, its a fun map, and that moose is going down ;O)



.riney on Discord.
Riney on Steam (Steam)
@RineyCat on Twitter

Sure I didn't pop off on SCBW like I wanted to, but I won VRChat. Map maker for life.

May 18 2009, 9:29 am Echo Post #11



Quote from name:Merrell
Fuck Moose.

HE USED TO PLAY SC WITH ME. NOW HE IGNORES MY REQUESTS. ASSHOLE.
Poor Merrell. He has to lower himself by playing with randumbs. When he tries, he gets asked what unit a summoner is and then gets banned :-(.



None.

May 18 2009, 1:33 pm WoAHorde Post #12



Quote from MadZombie
No.

People like you are what have degraded this site. Learn to appreciate what he does for this site.



None.

May 18 2009, 1:35 pm Echo Post #13



Quote from WoAHorde
Quote from MadZombie
No.

People like you are what have degraded this site. Learn to appreciate what he does for this site.
x2.
I thought posts like these were against the rules.



None.

May 18 2009, 2:01 pm Zycorax Post #14

Grand Moderator of the Games Forum

Confirming that Moose is awesome.




May 18 2009, 2:53 pm Excalibur Post #15

The sword and the faith

Quote from name:Dark_Marine
What about IP?
He vacations more than MM.




SEN Global Moderator and Resident Zealot
-------------------------
The sword and the faith.

:ex:
Sector 12
My stream, live PC building and tech discussion.

May 18 2009, 3:01 pm Corbo Post #16

ALL PRAISE YOUR SUPREME LORD CORBO

And MM takes LOTS of vacations :P



fuck you all

May 18 2009, 5:46 pm Forsaken Archer Post #17



Moose definitely kicks ass. SEN probably wouldn't be around if it wasn't for him.



None.

May 19 2009, 1:37 am Brontobyte Post #18



Quote from name:isolatedpurity
Moose definitely kicks ass. SEN probably wouldn't be around if it wasn't for him, in conjunction with SEN's community.

Fix'd



None.

May 19 2009, 2:00 am samsizzle Post #19



LOL



None.

May 19 2009, 2:06 am Pigy_G Post #20



Moose is indeed awesome 3:



None.

Options
Pages: 1 2 3 … 7 >
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[04:30 pm]
Oh_Man -- yeah, probs
[03:11 pm]
NudeRaider -- I bet it just needs another training session against pros instead of only against itself and nobody will be able to stop it anymore.
[03:09 pm]
NudeRaider -- Oh_Man
Oh_Man shouted: pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
so it can be beaten by a prepared pro, even in macro games, if only barely. the muta micro in particular seems really hard to handle for protoss ground though. In the open goons can't catch them, in the base they trip over buildings, it just instantly flies out of storms and they fly circles around archons. Mass cannons do work, but can't cover the whole map with it. Probably need mass corsair to counter and hope you can outmaneuver all the scourge.
[2026-9-27. : 2:14 am]
Oh_Man -- pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
[2026-9-27. : 1:14 am]
Symmetry -- https://staredit.net/topic/18932/ check it
[2026-9-25. : 2:22 pm]
Oh_Man -- https://youtu.be/Lfo4C0xzU04
[2026-9-25. : 12:00 am]
Oh_Man -- he hasnt won a single game so far this is hilarious
[2026-9-24. : 11:41 pm]
Oh_Man -- new arty username Rage Against The Machine
[2026-9-24. : 10:14 pm]
Oh_Man -- https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KPXri8q9ZBs artys vsing the bot now
[2026-9-24. : 8:12 pm]
Ultraviolet -- do you even lift bro?
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: chealthwell