Staredit Network > Forums > SC1 UMS Mapmaking Assistance > Topic: Need help, I have a problem with share vision
Need help, I have a problem with share vision
This topic is locked. You can no longer write replies here.
May 9 2009, 6:17 pm
By: LhaN  

May 9 2009, 6:17 pm LhaN Post #1



Hi, I need a little help, I try set share vision for players 9 and 10 in SCMDraft 2. But only have that trigger for players 1-8... how can I do?



None.

May 9 2009, 6:19 pm Ahli Post #2

I do stuff and thingies... Try widening and reducing the number of small nooks and crannies to correct the problem.

impossible to enable shared vision with them.
(I think they even have no sight with themselves.)

You have to use player 1-8 for that.




May 9 2009, 8:59 pm Falkoner Post #3



Triggers don't run for them, and they don't have an AI script specifically made for them, so it's not possible.



None.

May 9 2009, 9:59 pm Xpenguin17 Post #4



You could always have a map revealer follow their units around. 'Dunno if it's possible.



None.

May 9 2009, 10:13 pm NudeRaider Post #5

We can't explain the universe, just describe it; and we don't know whether our theories are true, we just know they're not wrong. >Harald Lesch

Quote from Xpenguin17
You could always have a map revealer follow their units around. 'Dunno if it's possible.
still that map revealer has to be owned by one of P1-8




May 11 2009, 1:05 pm LhaN Post #6



Thanks for all



None.

Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[04:30 pm]
Oh_Man -- yeah, probs
[03:11 pm]
NudeRaider -- I bet it just needs another training session against pros instead of only against itself and nobody will be able to stop it anymore.
[03:09 pm]
NudeRaider -- Oh_Man
Oh_Man shouted: pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
so it can be beaten by a prepared pro, even in macro games, if only barely. the muta micro in particular seems really hard to handle for protoss ground though. In the open goons can't catch them, in the base they trip over buildings, it just instantly flies out of storms and they fly circles around archons. Mass cannons do work, but can't cover the whole map with it. Probably need mass corsair to counter and hope you can outmaneuver all the scourge.
[2026-9-27. : 2:14 am]
Oh_Man -- pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
[2026-9-27. : 1:14 am]
Symmetry -- https://staredit.net/topic/18932/ check it
[2026-9-25. : 2:22 pm]
Oh_Man -- https://youtu.be/Lfo4C0xzU04
[2026-9-25. : 12:00 am]
Oh_Man -- he hasnt won a single game so far this is hilarious
[2026-9-24. : 11:41 pm]
Oh_Man -- new arty username Rage Against The Machine
[2026-9-24. : 10:14 pm]
Oh_Man -- https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KPXri8q9ZBs artys vsing the bot now
[2026-9-24. : 8:12 pm]
Ultraviolet -- do you even lift bro?
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Alfredilla