Quick question
May 9 2009, 2:20 am
By: Astropop  

May 9 2009, 2:20 am Astropop Post #1



Simply put, how do I reveal the entire map at the start of the game, so there's no fog?

I'm using SCMdraft.

Also, is there a way to make custom triggers? I've seen triggers talked about before that I don't have in my list.

Thanks.



None.

May 9 2009, 2:28 am samsizzle Post #2



you can remove the "black" fog of war in the fog of war layer but there will still be the greyish transparent fog of war. If you want to remove all fog of war place map revealers all over the map for whichever player you want.


Im not sure about custom triggers, but you'd probably have to mod to do that.



None.

May 9 2009, 2:30 am Falkoner Post #3



There aren't any non-modded custom triggers, of course, with EUDs you have some possible conditions that aren't normally accessable, but any actions cannot be custom.



None.

May 9 2009, 2:30 am l)ark_ssj9kevin Post #4

Just here for the activity... well not really

If you want total vision everywhere, then


Ah, ninja'd.



guy lifting weight (animated smiley):

O-IC
OI-C

"Oh, I see it"


May 9 2009, 2:43 am Astropop Post #5



Thanks a lot guys, that's just what I needed.

One more thing, how exactly do I change the color/size of the message text? I assume it's some code, but what are the formats?



None.

May 9 2009, 2:47 am Falkoner Post #6



You can't change the size, but here's the codes in SCM Draft for colors:



Note that you have to use different codes based on where you're trying to change the colors.



None.

May 9 2009, 3:15 am Astropop Post #7



Thanks again, appreciate it.



None.

May 9 2009, 6:27 am Wormer Post #8



What a nice-looking program with colors hints, Falk! Where can I get it?



Some.

Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[04:30 pm]
Oh_Man -- yeah, probs
[03:11 pm]
NudeRaider -- I bet it just needs another training session against pros instead of only against itself and nobody will be able to stop it anymore.
[03:09 pm]
NudeRaider -- Oh_Man
Oh_Man shouted: pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
so it can be beaten by a prepared pro, even in macro games, if only barely. the muta micro in particular seems really hard to handle for protoss ground though. In the open goons can't catch them, in the base they trip over buildings, it just instantly flies out of storms and they fly circles around archons. Mass cannons do work, but can't cover the whole map with it. Probably need mass corsair to counter and hope you can outmaneuver all the scourge.
[2026-9-27. : 2:14 am]
Oh_Man -- pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
[2026-9-27. : 1:14 am]
Symmetry -- https://staredit.net/topic/18932/ check it
[2026-9-25. : 2:22 pm]
Oh_Man -- https://youtu.be/Lfo4C0xzU04
[2026-9-25. : 12:00 am]
Oh_Man -- he hasnt won a single game so far this is hilarious
[2026-9-24. : 11:41 pm]
Oh_Man -- new arty username Rage Against The Machine
[2026-9-24. : 10:14 pm]
Oh_Man -- https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KPXri8q9ZBs artys vsing the bot now
[2026-9-24. : 8:12 pm]
Ultraviolet -- do you even lift bro?
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: lopingadoring