Staredit Network > Forums > SC1 UMS Mapmaking Assistance > Topic: Is there a way to order larvas?
Is there a way to order larvas?
This topic is locked. You can no longer write replies here.
Apr 13 2009, 2:14 pm
By: Devourer  

Apr 13 2009, 2:14 pm Devourer Post #1

Hello

Hey,
I'm looking for a way to "order" larvas, owned by a computer, to a location wich is always centered on a Ghost-Hero (Alexej Stukow to be exactly)

Someone knows how?



Please report errors in the Staredit.Network forum.

Apr 13 2009, 6:27 pm Riney Post #2

Thigh high affectionado

Now I dont know exactly how to do it, but Ive seen it. Maps like Shroud of Darkness by bio, and Resident Evil ORPG both have larve that move. Also RE ORPG isnt protected so if you find it, I doubt anyone wilkl mind you taking a peek.



.riney on Discord.
Riney on Steam (Steam)
@RineyCat on Twitter

Sure I didn't pop off on SCBW like I wanted to, but I won VRChat. Map maker for life.

Apr 13 2009, 6:28 pm Devourer Post #3

Hello

Quote from name:Dark_Marine
Now I dont know exactly how to do it, but Ive seen it. Maps like Shroud of Darkness by bio, and Resident Evil ORPG both have larve that move. Also RE ORPG isnt protected so if you find it, I doubt anyone wilkl mind you taking a peek.
Actually... thanks for the answer that you are sure that it works, BUT how ??????????



Please report errors in the Staredit.Network forum.

Apr 13 2009, 7:25 pm Morphling Post #4



Use the Ai scripts set generic command target to where you want them to go and make these units patrol for the location of the unit's you want to use.

Attachments:
Order Larvas.scx
Hits: 4 Size: 40.37kb



None.

Apr 14 2009, 1:49 pm Devourer Post #5

Hello

works great. Lock topic pls. Thank you morph :)



Please report errors in the Staredit.Network forum.

Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[04:30 pm]
Oh_Man -- yeah, probs
[03:11 pm]
NudeRaider -- I bet it just needs another training session against pros instead of only against itself and nobody will be able to stop it anymore.
[03:09 pm]
NudeRaider -- Oh_Man
Oh_Man shouted: pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
so it can be beaten by a prepared pro, even in macro games, if only barely. the muta micro in particular seems really hard to handle for protoss ground though. In the open goons can't catch them, in the base they trip over buildings, it just instantly flies out of storms and they fly circles around archons. Mass cannons do work, but can't cover the whole map with it. Probably need mass corsair to counter and hope you can outmaneuver all the scourge.
[02:14 am]
Oh_Man -- pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
[2026-9-25. : 2:22 pm]
Oh_Man -- https://youtu.be/Lfo4C0xzU04
[2026-9-25. : 12:00 am]
Oh_Man -- he hasnt won a single game so far this is hilarious
[2026-9-24. : 11:41 pm]
Oh_Man -- new arty username Rage Against The Machine
[2026-9-24. : 10:14 pm]
Oh_Man -- https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KPXri8q9ZBs artys vsing the bot now
[2026-9-24. : 8:12 pm]
Ultraviolet -- do you even lift bro?
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: DarkenedFantasies, O)FaRTy1billion[MM]