Staredit Network > Forums > SC1 UMS Mapmaking Assistance > Topic: Problems with "Command The Most"
Problems with "Command The Most"
This topic is locked. You can no longer write replies here.
Apr 4 2009, 11:21 pm
By: Oo.DaMeiN.oO  

Apr 4 2009, 11:21 pm Oo.DaMeiN.oO Post #1



Okay, this condition is going AWOL.

I have this exact trigger for 6 players, and it only works on one.

I have verified that P1 ( Human ) has more than all other 5 ( AI for Testing ).

This trigger will ONLY run for P4, even though he has less Lurkers.

I removed P4's trigger, and the trigger did not go off for anyone else, acting as if no one owns any Lurkers. Which I know they do, since I can move mine.

Code
Player 8 has suffered exactly 0 deaths of Right Wall Flame Trap
Player 8 has suffered exactly 5 deaths of Right Wall Missile Trap
Current player commands the most Zerg Lurker

Current Player: Add 1 units
Modify death counts for: Player 8 set to 6 deaths of Right Wall Missile Trap
Set Switch 163
Preserve Trigger


Ideas?

This can be closed, I have figured out a different way of doing my trigger :/

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Apr 4 2009, 11:29 pm by Oo.DaMeiN.oO.



None.

Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[04:30 pm]
Oh_Man -- yeah, probs
[03:11 pm]
NudeRaider -- I bet it just needs another training session against pros instead of only against itself and nobody will be able to stop it anymore.
[03:09 pm]
NudeRaider -- Oh_Man
Oh_Man shouted: pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
so it can be beaten by a prepared pro, even in macro games, if only barely. the muta micro in particular seems really hard to handle for protoss ground though. In the open goons can't catch them, in the base they trip over buildings, it just instantly flies out of storms and they fly circles around archons. Mass cannons do work, but can't cover the whole map with it. Probably need mass corsair to counter and hope you can outmaneuver all the scourge.
[02:14 am]
Oh_Man -- pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
[2026-9-25. : 2:22 pm]
Oh_Man -- https://youtu.be/Lfo4C0xzU04
[2026-9-25. : 12:00 am]
Oh_Man -- he hasnt won a single game so far this is hilarious
[2026-9-24. : 11:41 pm]
Oh_Man -- new arty username Rage Against The Machine
[2026-9-24. : 10:14 pm]
Oh_Man -- https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KPXri8q9ZBs artys vsing the bot now
[2026-9-24. : 8:12 pm]
Ultraviolet -- do you even lift bro?
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Symmetry