Staredit Network > Forums > SC1 UMS Mapmaking Assistance > Topic: Shadow protector
Shadow protector
Apr 1 2009, 8:48 pm
By: SSieg  

Apr 1 2009, 8:48 pm SSieg Post #1



Hello everyone!

I'm making a map called "Defend The Hill" and some basterd already edited it without my permission. So I would like to protect it :)

The link to maplantis's download is broken. Can anyone help me get Shadow protector please?



None.

Apr 1 2009, 9:04 pm Falkoner Post #2



Here it is.

Also, it can be unprotected by almost every unprotecter, I would use StarCraft Map Cracker to protect your map instead, as it beats all unprotectors, including itself that I know of(it can be found on the same page).



None.

Apr 1 2009, 9:27 pm SSieg Post #3



Thank you Falkoner

But it doesn't seems to work well. I tried protecting it with SMC, but Starcraft can't read the map anymore either! Nor can SMC itself, while I DID use the correct password to unprotect. Have you used this program yourself with success?



None.

Apr 1 2009, 11:32 pm Falkoner Post #4



Yeah, I've managed to get it to work, but I haven't tested it heavily, I guess you'll have to stick with Shadow.



None.

Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[04:30 pm]
Oh_Man -- yeah, probs
[03:11 pm]
NudeRaider -- I bet it just needs another training session against pros instead of only against itself and nobody will be able to stop it anymore.
[03:09 pm]
NudeRaider -- Oh_Man
Oh_Man shouted: pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
so it can be beaten by a prepared pro, even in macro games, if only barely. the muta micro in particular seems really hard to handle for protoss ground though. In the open goons can't catch them, in the base they trip over buildings, it just instantly flies out of storms and they fly circles around archons. Mass cannons do work, but can't cover the whole map with it. Probably need mass corsair to counter and hope you can outmaneuver all the scourge.
[02:14 am]
Oh_Man -- pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
[2026-9-25. : 2:22 pm]
Oh_Man -- https://youtu.be/Lfo4C0xzU04
[2026-9-25. : 12:00 am]
Oh_Man -- he hasnt won a single game so far this is hilarious
[2026-9-24. : 11:41 pm]
Oh_Man -- new arty username Rage Against The Machine
[2026-9-24. : 10:14 pm]
Oh_Man -- https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KPXri8q9ZBs artys vsing the bot now
[2026-9-24. : 8:12 pm]
Ultraviolet -- do you even lift bro?
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Symmetry