Staredit Network > Forums > Technology & Computers > Topic: Online Personal Radio Help
Online Personal Radio Help
Sep 30 2007, 10:21 pm
By: Echo  

Sep 30 2007, 10:21 pm Echo Post #1



I've been trying to host my own radio using shoutcast but it won't connect. I don't know what I'm doing wrong. I need help in making my own online radio channel. Is there an easier way rather than using shoutcast or a way to fix this problem?



None.

Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[06:57 pm]
Ultraviolet -- even the rainbow mafia is getting accused of being far right now :lol:
[03:05 am]
Oh_Man -- wtf is happening in germany now... https://youtu.be/_oR2SgGvpzo
[2026-10-02. : 5:07 pm]
Symmetry -- no u
[2026-10-02. : 12:54 am]
lil-Inferno -- u
[2026-10-01. : 2:28 pm]
NudeRaider -- Oh_Man
Oh_Man shouted: NudeRaider non-sequitur harder daddy
no shit sherlock. I wanted you explain what you mean with time capsule (hence the question mark!), because obviously what follows makes no sense. For someone so intelligent you can be quite daft at times...
[2026-10-01. : 4:00 am]
Oh_Man -- NudeRaider
NudeRaider shouted: time capsule? you don't talk to 90s kids outside of SEN?
non-sequitur harder daddy
[2026-10-01. : 2:56 am]
Symmetry -- Talk to people? Like in real life?
[2026-9-30. : 3:07 pm]
NudeRaider -- time capsule? you don't talk to 90s kids outside of SEN?
[2026-9-30. : 1:57 pm]
Oh_Man -- SEN is kinda like, a place wher u can be pretty much gauranteed u talking to a millenial, prob born around the early 1990s, its like a time capsule
[2026-9-30. : 1:05 pm]
NudeRaider -- well he is calling himself weirdo...
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Ultraviolet, Butch, jjf28