Staredit Network > Forums > Staredit Network > Topic: Remove '!' New Posts Image
Remove '!' New Posts Image
Feb 10 2009, 6:33 am
By: DT_Battlekruser  

Feb 10 2009, 6:33 am DT_Battlekruser Post #1



I responded this in a topic, but it seems to have been ignored. I really dislike the new red exclamation point that marks topics with unread posts. It clashes with the largely green skin and does not match the gray dot for no unread posts. I suggest that we go back to the good old green dot for unread posts. Please?



None.

Feb 10 2009, 6:35 am Echo Post #2



I agree. In some posts that I replied in, it has the red ! mark. It doesn't really fit with SEN's color. We should revert.



None.

Feb 10 2009, 7:35 pm Forsaken Archer Post #3



I agree. I was just testing them out.
However, knowing me, I tend to stay in the area I'm working on atm. I'll revisit forums thursday at the latest.



None.

Feb 10 2009, 7:37 pm Demented Shaman Post #4



I WANT THE ! IN THE CARBONITE SKIN.



None.

Feb 10 2009, 11:47 pm DT_Battlekruser Post #5



Quote from name:isolatedpurity
I agree. I was just testing them out.
However, knowing me, I tend to stay in the area I'm working on atm. I'll revisit forums thursday at the latest.

That's fine, I just wanted to make sure it wasn't some arbitrarily permanent change. Thanks.



None.

Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[04:30 pm]
Oh_Man -- yeah, probs
[03:11 pm]
NudeRaider -- I bet it just needs another training session against pros instead of only against itself and nobody will be able to stop it anymore.
[03:09 pm]
NudeRaider -- Oh_Man
Oh_Man shouted: pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
so it can be beaten by a prepared pro, even in macro games, if only barely. the muta micro in particular seems really hard to handle for protoss ground though. In the open goons can't catch them, in the base they trip over buildings, it just instantly flies out of storms and they fly circles around archons. Mass cannons do work, but can't cover the whole map with it. Probably need mass corsair to counter and hope you can outmaneuver all the scourge.
[2026-9-27. : 2:14 am]
Oh_Man -- pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
[2026-9-27. : 1:14 am]
Symmetry -- https://staredit.net/topic/18932/ check it
[2026-9-25. : 2:22 pm]
Oh_Man -- https://youtu.be/Lfo4C0xzU04
[2026-9-25. : 12:00 am]
Oh_Man -- he hasnt won a single game so far this is hilarious
[2026-9-24. : 11:41 pm]
Oh_Man -- new arty username Rage Against The Machine
[2026-9-24. : 10:14 pm]
Oh_Man -- https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KPXri8q9ZBs artys vsing the bot now
[2026-9-24. : 8:12 pm]
Ultraviolet -- do you even lift bro?
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: chealthwell