Staredit Network > Forums > General StarCraft > Topic: SC and BNet Poems
SC and BNet Poems
Dec 24 2008, 5:17 pm
By: StrikerX22  

Dec 24 2008, 5:17 pm StrikerX22 Post #1



I have no idea if it's been done or recently, but I was thinking of making a stupid poem about the woes of bnet... then I thought, why not give others a chance to bring poetry to SC?

So I'll post this first, and then put the poem later if I ever get around to writing it. =P It doesn't have to be that good--it's just for fun, and an interesting way of expressing your feelings about your experiences in Starcraft. [edit:] Oh yeah, I'd rather you guys refrain from haikus in any non-east asian language. They kinda epic fail.

gl hf.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Dec 24 2008, 5:33 pm by StrikerX22.



None.

Dec 24 2008, 6:06 pm Hug A Zergling Post #2



Wrong topic...



None.

Dec 25 2008, 11:11 am StrikerX22 Post #3



'Twas the night of Christmas morning
no creature stirred but a zergling
who decided to say
a curious thing
how its "hugger" had put a post in the way

"I don't understand," said the zergling
"Was he mistaken or simply opposing?
If it weren't for quick edit,
I'd know in an instant
But now we don't even know why he did it!"

"What's that?" said another, now awakened
"Oh nothing, just feeling a bit jaded."
"That's sad, but it's Christmas;
stay up and you'll miss us.
So sleep > being ambitious."

I'll assume you posted in the wrong place by accident. Just was a tad confused by your lack of wording. Yay for being up late from taking a 3 hour nap, because of a bird tapping incessantly on my window early in the morning. Wth?

Anyhow, Merry Christmas all, and goodnight.



None.

Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[04:46 pm]
Ultraviolet -- @:@
@:@ shouted: this community still going strong?
Still going.. strong is debatable though.
[04:13 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- I can't believe this is really been around since 2003 but it does look classic and old asf still better than talking to kids on discord ranting about skibidi toilet and sexuality or whatever mental illness is going on in their heads
[04:11 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- Nigga how you ask is it still going strong when you get a text every 3 miles per hour or something
[04:10 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- Where is everybody
[01:21 pm]
@:@ -- this community still going strong?
[2026-9-27. : 4:30 pm]
Oh_Man -- yeah, probs
[2026-9-27. : 3:11 pm]
NudeRaider -- I bet it just needs another training session against pros instead of only against itself and nobody will be able to stop it anymore.
[2026-9-27. : 3:09 pm]
NudeRaider -- Oh_Man
Oh_Man shouted: pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
so it can be beaten by a prepared pro, even in macro games, if only barely. the muta micro in particular seems really hard to handle for protoss ground though. In the open goons can't catch them, in the base they trip over buildings, it just instantly flies out of storms and they fly circles around archons. Mass cannons do work, but can't cover the whole map with it. Probably need mass corsair to counter and hope you can outmaneuver all the scourge.
[2026-9-27. : 2:14 am]
Oh_Man -- pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
[2026-9-27. : 1:14 am]
Symmetry -- https://staredit.net/topic/18932/ check it
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Roy, Prankenstein, DarkenedFantasies