Staredit Network > Forums > Clan CheF > Topic: Map Production
Map Production
Dec 5 2008, 8:41 pm
By: Vi3t-X  

Dec 5 2008, 8:41 pm Vi3t-X Post #1



Dearly Aquanited, we are gathered here today, for the boring-est of events to lay out what maps we have produced.

Basically:

What maps have we made in whole?
What maps are currently in production?
And general stuff among those lines.

I myself have a map in production. :bleh:



None.

Dec 5 2008, 9:03 pm Echo Post #2



I'm making a map for winter contest. I'll make a thread in Map Productions soon.



None.

Dec 5 2008, 9:19 pm Vi3t-X Post #3



Can I have minor moderation access? :bleh:



None.

Dec 5 2008, 9:34 pm Echo Post #4



No :)



None.

Dec 5 2008, 10:04 pm Vi3t-X Post #5



Just a note: Map Test will be availible (for the next 7 days) on ShadowFlare's Realm, and on BNet Asia. PM for details. :bleh:



None.

Dec 8 2008, 5:08 am BlueWolf Post #6



Viet's intentions were to get on Echo's good side, then take over CheF. Lakai and I planned on making a bound... idk when that's going to happen though.



None.

Dec 9 2008, 2:11 pm Devourer Post #7

Hello

Quote from Echo
I'm making a map for winter contest. I'll make a thread in Map Productions soon.

Same, but I don't make it for winter
I think viet and Deno already saw that >.<



Please report errors in the Staredit.Network forum.

Dec 11 2008, 4:47 am Echo Post #8



This is going to be my map for the winter map making contest.
http://www.staredit.net/topic/5398/



None.

Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[02:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[02:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[02:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[02:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[01:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[01:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[01:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[01:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
[12:04 am]
Ultraviolet -- https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: UndeadStar, Ultraviolet