Staredit Network > Forums > Staredit Network > Topic: Can't Shout in Shoutbox
Can't Shout in Shoutbox
Oct 19 2008, 11:28 pm
By: Greo  

Oct 19 2008, 11:28 pm Greo Post #1



For some reason, I can't post in the shoutbox anymore. When I click the shoutbutton, the buttons go gray but it never posts in the shoutbox.
Any reason why?



None.

Oct 19 2008, 11:29 pm Forsaken Archer Post #2



change your skin to default or possibly carbonite



None.

Oct 20 2008, 12:34 am Riney Post #3

Thigh high affectionado

Classic skin ftw, but I need mah shoutbox so :(



.riney on Discord.
Riney on Steam (Steam)
@RineyCat on Twitter

Sure I didn't pop off on SCBW like I wanted to, but I won VRChat. Map maker for life.

Oct 20 2008, 12:35 am Vi3t-X Post #4



It happens. You can thank server response time and AJAX.



None.

Oct 20 2008, 12:39 am InsolubleFluff Post #5



happens to me sometimes and i have to re-open IE



None.

Oct 20 2008, 1:24 am Hug A Zergling Post #6



Ive never had that problem with Fx.



None.

Oct 21 2008, 12:18 am MNeox Post #7



I had this problem too. I thought I was banned from the box though.



None.

Oct 21 2008, 12:19 am Moose Post #8

Armor: 90.50%

It would tell you.




Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[04:13 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- I can't believe this is really been around since 2003 but it does look classic and old asf still better than talking to kids on discord ranting about skibidi toilet and sexuality or whatever mental illness is going on in their heads
[04:11 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- Nigga how you ask is it still going strong when you get a text every 3 miles per hour or something
[04:10 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- Where is everybody
[01:21 pm]
@:@ -- this community still going strong?
[04:30 pm]
Oh_Man -- yeah, probs
[2026-9-27. : 3:11 pm]
NudeRaider -- I bet it just needs another training session against pros instead of only against itself and nobody will be able to stop it anymore.
[2026-9-27. : 3:09 pm]
NudeRaider -- Oh_Man
Oh_Man shouted: pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
so it can be beaten by a prepared pro, even in macro games, if only barely. the muta micro in particular seems really hard to handle for protoss ground though. In the open goons can't catch them, in the base they trip over buildings, it just instantly flies out of storms and they fly circles around archons. Mass cannons do work, but can't cover the whole map with it. Probably need mass corsair to counter and hope you can outmaneuver all the scourge.
[2026-9-27. : 2:14 am]
Oh_Man -- pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
[2026-9-27. : 1:14 am]
Symmetry -- https://staredit.net/topic/18932/ check it
[2026-9-25. : 2:22 pm]
Oh_Man -- https://youtu.be/Lfo4C0xzU04
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: WeirdoX4857, Sie_Sayoka, UndeadStar