Staredit Network > Forums > Clan CheF > Topic: CheF Recruitments
CheF Recruitments
Oct 12 2008, 8:12 pm
By: Echo  

Oct 12 2008, 8:12 pm Echo Post #1



Any person that was recruited, post here with E-mail, Account name and SEN name.



None.

Oct 12 2008, 8:12 pm Echo Post #2



TriSol has been recruited few days ago.
Contact Info will be posted when recieved.

Kizaru was recruited
SEN Name : TheGoodLife
Contact :

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Oct 12 2008, 8:21 pm by Echo.



None.

Oct 12 2008, 8:23 pm TheGoodLife Post #3



You want my AIM?

Xrubberbandmann@aim.com



None.

Oct 13 2008, 1:39 am Echo Post #4



lil-Inferno has been devoured into CheF.



None.

Oct 13 2008, 5:28 pm SoL- Post #5



TriSol aka SoL
SEN Name: SoL-
Day Recruited: 1337 B.C.
Email Adress: CheFTriSol@yahoo.com
Project: Bound the Defender

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Oct 13 2008, 5:58 pm by SoL-.



None.

Oct 13 2008, 6:55 pm lil-Inferno Post #6

Just here for the pie

Quote from Echo
lil-Inferno has been devoured into CheF.
What do you mean by devoured :P? All my information is in my profile, but I rarely, if not NEVER use my E-Mail.




Dec 2 2008, 1:46 pm Devourer Post #7

Hello

Hi all :)
I think this is the right topic to post...

Quote
Yeah, but I have college so I'm usually on late. I played your maps, they are fun. You are welcome to join, just introduce yourself in our forum.
So I'll do so...

SEN Account: DeVouReR
Battle.net @USeast: PR)DeVouReR
Date: 2nd December 2008
Map which I've finished yesterday: Brush Battle [ http://www.staredit.net/topic/5297/ ]
Next project: I'm thinking of a small fungame or a RPG

I don't actually know why Echo didn't send me a clan invition...

Post has been edited 2 time(s), last time on May 13 2015, 4:21 pm by Devourer.



Please report errors in the Staredit.Network forum.

Dec 2 2008, 9:42 pm Echo Post #8



Welcome to Clan Chef, DeVouReR. I'll send invitatinon right now.



None.

Dec 9 2008, 10:50 pm Pigy_G Post #9



I never got a welcome into CheF :(



None.

Dec 9 2008, 10:55 pm Vi3t-X Post #10



You don't need one, but anyways:

Welcome to Clan CheF Pigy. We hope you leave soon. :bleh:



None.

Dec 9 2008, 10:59 pm Echo Post #11



Welcome to Clan CheF, Pigy_G. Due to our limited capacity, we have to kick one to get one. Any suggestions? *COUGH*



None.

Dec 9 2008, 11:00 pm Pigy_G Post #12



Quote
We hope you leave soon.

I lol'd... Then started to cry a little.



None.

Dec 9 2008, 11:05 pm Vi3t-X Post #13



Quote from Echo
Welcome to Clan CheF, Pigy_G. Due to our limited capacity, we have to kick one to get one. Any suggestions? *COUGH*
Yes, DM. :bleh:



None.

Dec 10 2008, 12:40 am Riney Post #14

Thigh high affectionado

Bad viet



.riney on Discord.
Riney on Steam (Steam)
@RineyCat on Twitter

Sure I didn't pop off on SCBW like I wanted to, but I won VRChat. Map maker for life.

Dec 10 2008, 1:13 pm Devourer Post #15

Hello

- - -

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on May 13 2015, 4:22 pm by Devourer.



Please report errors in the Staredit.Network forum.

Dec 10 2008, 5:42 pm Echo Post #16



It was all a joke :P.
And I don't believe in forcing people to map if they don't want to because it would never work.



None.

Dec 10 2008, 6:56 pm Pigy_G Post #17



Lol @ Devourer, I can't beleive he took that serious. :crazy:



None.

Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[06:57 pm]
Ultraviolet -- even the rainbow mafia is getting accused of being far right now :lol:
[03:05 am]
Oh_Man -- wtf is happening in germany now... https://youtu.be/_oR2SgGvpzo
[2026-10-02. : 5:07 pm]
Symmetry -- no u
[2026-10-02. : 12:54 am]
lil-Inferno -- u
[2026-10-01. : 2:28 pm]
NudeRaider -- Oh_Man
Oh_Man shouted: NudeRaider non-sequitur harder daddy
no shit sherlock. I wanted you explain what you mean with time capsule (hence the question mark!), because obviously what follows makes no sense. For someone so intelligent you can be quite daft at times...
[2026-10-01. : 4:00 am]
Oh_Man -- NudeRaider
NudeRaider shouted: time capsule? you don't talk to 90s kids outside of SEN?
non-sequitur harder daddy
[2026-10-01. : 2:56 am]
Symmetry -- Talk to people? Like in real life?
[2026-9-30. : 3:07 pm]
NudeRaider -- time capsule? you don't talk to 90s kids outside of SEN?
[2026-9-30. : 1:57 pm]
Oh_Man -- SEN is kinda like, a place wher u can be pretty much gauranteed u talking to a millenial, prob born around the early 1990s, its like a time capsule
[2026-9-30. : 1:05 pm]
NudeRaider -- well he is calling himself weirdo...
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Ultraviolet, Butch, jjf28