Staredit Network > Forums > Media, Art, and Literature > Topic: Graffiti Sketch
Graffiti Sketch
Oct 3 2008, 6:12 pm
By: Echo  

Oct 3 2008, 6:12 pm Echo Post #1



I haven't done graffiti for like 4 years, nor have I ever tried the word Echo, but it came out pretty good. I did it during my subway ride home from college, which on my way I saw my friend from high school who also used to do graffiti (Although I hid it from him cause I was a bit ashamed lol). It became sorta like an abstract of my life, unintentionally. It looked better on paper, my camera phone must've done something with lighting. But here it is. Can you guess what the boxed images are/stands for?


Here is original.


Although I have a moderate experience in signature making, I want to learn how to graphically fill in colors with shades. Anyone knows how to do it?

If anyone is wondering, this is my phone.

Hopefully I would have time to tag this up somewhere.



None.

Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[06:57 pm]
Ultraviolet -- even the rainbow mafia is getting accused of being far right now :lol:
[03:05 am]
Oh_Man -- wtf is happening in germany now... https://youtu.be/_oR2SgGvpzo
[2026-10-02. : 5:07 pm]
Symmetry -- no u
[2026-10-02. : 12:54 am]
lil-Inferno -- u
[2026-10-01. : 2:28 pm]
NudeRaider -- Oh_Man
Oh_Man shouted: NudeRaider non-sequitur harder daddy
no shit sherlock. I wanted you explain what you mean with time capsule (hence the question mark!), because obviously what follows makes no sense. For someone so intelligent you can be quite daft at times...
[2026-10-01. : 4:00 am]
Oh_Man -- NudeRaider
NudeRaider shouted: time capsule? you don't talk to 90s kids outside of SEN?
non-sequitur harder daddy
[2026-10-01. : 2:56 am]
Symmetry -- Talk to people? Like in real life?
[2026-9-30. : 3:07 pm]
NudeRaider -- time capsule? you don't talk to 90s kids outside of SEN?
[2026-9-30. : 1:57 pm]
Oh_Man -- SEN is kinda like, a place wher u can be pretty much gauranteed u talking to a millenial, prob born around the early 1990s, its like a time capsule
[2026-9-30. : 1:05 pm]
NudeRaider -- well he is calling himself weirdo...
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Ultraviolet, Butch, jjf28