Staredit Network > Forums > SC1 Map Production > Topic: Age of Defense
Age of Defense
Sep 3 2008, 1:17 am
By: Echo  

Sep 3 2008, 8:00 pm Morphling Post #21



Do V from "V for Vendetta."



None.

Sep 3 2008, 8:18 pm Echo Post #22



Battlecrusier is out of place from the heroes I'm putting. It's an individual. The V Guy isn't exactly a hero. Vendetta is retaliation so I don't think that would work.



None.

Sep 3 2008, 11:55 pm Moose Post #23

Armor: 100%

I volunteer to hold back the apocalypse.




Sep 4 2008, 12:08 am Echo Post #24



Quote from Mini Moose 2707
I volunteer to hold back the apocalypse.
Lol, okay thanks! My hero :wub:



None.

Sep 4 2008, 12:11 am MadZombie Post #25



Quote from Echo
Quote from Mini Moose 2707
I volunteer to hold back the apocalypse.
Lol, okay thanks! My hero :wub:
Their you go, thats it right their. If not ... Optimus Prime is always available :shifty:



None.

Sep 4 2008, 2:29 am Zell_Dincht Post #26



this map sounds horrible and should be given credit to Zell.Dincht cause he just makes horrible maps haha
P.S.
screenies!!



None.

Sep 4 2008, 4:21 am Echo Post #27



Yeah of course, this map should be given full credit to Zell. Screenshot won't be avaliable yet, due to the fact that I need a terrainist, but I will be working on triggers. I think I'll make up a hero for future and add a bonus one called MiniMoose ^^



None.

Sep 4 2008, 4:23 am Zell_Dincht Post #28



u have to let me test this!!

aww poop u dont know how to do terrain?? i was gonna ask u to help me out on my super awsome secret cool map haha



None.

Sep 4 2008, 4:45 am Echo Post #29



Okay, I'd probably need it by around next week. Keep an eye out peeps!



None.

Sep 7 2008, 7:36 am Echo Post #30



I need more testers (Not right now).
I also need someone who can fix up the bad ugly blocky terrains after I'm done.



None.

Sep 8 2008, 12:18 am Pigy_G Post #31



I'll test, And Terrain if you want me to.



None.

Sep 8 2008, 12:35 am Echo Post #32



Okay, it's good to have two terrain people, (Hopefully stevus too).
I need more testers!



None.

Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[2026-10-03. : 7:42 pm]
Symmetry -- Everybody needs somebody to hate, amirite?
[2026-10-03. : 6:57 pm]
Ultraviolet -- even the rainbow mafia is getting accused of being far right now :lol:
[2026-10-03. : 3:05 am]
Oh_Man -- wtf is happening in germany now... https://youtu.be/_oR2SgGvpzo
[2026-10-02. : 5:07 pm]
Symmetry -- no u
[2026-10-02. : 12:54 am]
lil-Inferno -- u
[2026-10-01. : 2:28 pm]
NudeRaider -- Oh_Man
Oh_Man shouted: NudeRaider non-sequitur harder daddy
no shit sherlock. I wanted you explain what you mean with time capsule (hence the question mark!), because obviously what follows makes no sense. For someone so intelligent you can be quite daft at times...
[2026-10-01. : 4:00 am]
Oh_Man -- NudeRaider
NudeRaider shouted: time capsule? you don't talk to 90s kids outside of SEN?
non-sequitur harder daddy
[2026-10-01. : 2:56 am]
Symmetry -- Talk to people? Like in real life?
[2026-9-30. : 3:07 pm]
NudeRaider -- time capsule? you don't talk to 90s kids outside of SEN?
[2026-9-30. : 1:57 pm]
Oh_Man -- SEN is kinda like, a place wher u can be pretty much gauranteed u talking to a millenial, prob born around the early 1990s, its like a time capsule
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Zakerozi, Moose