Staredit Network > Forums > Clan CheF > Topic: Member News
Member News
Sep 1 2008, 5:30 am
By: Echo
Pages: < 1 2 3
 

Oct 22 2009, 6:33 pm Echo Post #41



Nice!

Welcome back :)



None.

Dec 6 2009, 9:26 am Pieh Post #42



I'm still... Here? Hopefully I'll be moving to a new apartment around Jan 1st. Then, once I get my internet hooked up... I might be back in the game. I really miss playing and map making. We will see what happens. But, yeah, I'm still a live... I'll try to be on B.net more often, but it gets boring not being able to play.



None.

Dec 6 2009, 9:32 pm Echo Post #43



Yeah that firewall thing was really gay. I barely could play any maps with you. See you around on January 1st, hopefully :).



None.

Feb 3 2010, 7:40 pm Pieh Post #44



I'm BACK! Took about a month longer than expected, but I'm all moved in and online! Now where the hell are all you douche bags hiding?



None.

Feb 3 2010, 8:23 pm Echo Post #45



On SEN of course.


Did you get your firewall problem fixed?



None.

Feb 4 2010, 1:24 am Pieh Post #46



Never figured out the firewall problem. I just got myself hooked up with Comcast and a cable modem. No more need for a router since I'm the only one here. I'll keep an eye out for you.



None.

Feb 4 2010, 6:25 pm Echo Post #47



Okay cool



None.

May 21 2010, 6:03 pm Filleinconnue Post #48



Back!



None.

May 21 2010, 10:54 pm Echo Post #49



Hey long time no see! Welcome back!



None.

Options
Pages: < 1 2 3
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[03:05 am]
Oh_Man -- wtf is happening in germany now... https://youtu.be/_oR2SgGvpzo
[05:07 pm]
Symmetry -- no u
[2026-10-02. : 12:54 am]
lil-Inferno -- u
[2026-10-01. : 2:28 pm]
NudeRaider -- Oh_Man
Oh_Man shouted: NudeRaider non-sequitur harder daddy
no shit sherlock. I wanted you explain what you mean with time capsule (hence the question mark!), because obviously what follows makes no sense. For someone so intelligent you can be quite daft at times...
[2026-10-01. : 4:00 am]
Oh_Man -- NudeRaider
NudeRaider shouted: time capsule? you don't talk to 90s kids outside of SEN?
non-sequitur harder daddy
[2026-10-01. : 2:56 am]
Symmetry -- Talk to people? Like in real life?
[2026-9-30. : 3:07 pm]
NudeRaider -- time capsule? you don't talk to 90s kids outside of SEN?
[2026-9-30. : 1:57 pm]
Oh_Man -- SEN is kinda like, a place wher u can be pretty much gauranteed u talking to a millenial, prob born around the early 1990s, its like a time capsule
[2026-9-30. : 1:05 pm]
NudeRaider -- well he is calling himself weirdo...
[2026-9-30. : 3:25 am]
Symmetry -- the best part is that he perfectly summed up SEN's discord
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Oh_Man, DiearAnother