Flash Movie
Sep 13 2007, 4:33 am
By: Sie_Sayoka  

Sep 13 2007, 4:33 am Sie_Sayoka Post #1



http://img72.imageshack.us/my.php?image=strstormuq3.swf

something i did in 2 hours, its from a mmorpg called dofus



None.

Sep 13 2007, 5:36 am LemonFang Post #2



Very sexy, I like the smooth animation. (Bonus points for a scarecrow.)



None.

Sep 13 2007, 4:19 pm Kellimus Post #3



Nice man! What FPS did you use?



None.

Sep 13 2007, 8:17 pm Money Post #4



It's really good.

Are you adding sounds?



None.

Sep 13 2007, 8:18 pm Sie_Sayoka Post #5



14 and no i dont think i will work on it again.



None.

Sep 14 2007, 1:52 am InsolubleFluff Post #6



I honestly think things went by too fast, however I would say the animation was pretty damn sexy, how'd you get so good at cartoon drawing / photoshop sie? lessons? trial and error? what ;D?



None.

Sep 14 2007, 2:53 am Echo Post #7



Dofus is really a strange game. Do you play it?



None.

Sep 14 2007, 11:17 am Sie_Sayoka Post #8



Quote from Shocko
I honestly think things went by too fast, however I would say the animation was pretty damn sexy, how'd you get so good at cartoon drawing / photoshop sie? lessons? trial and error? what ;D?
Years of practice

Quote from EcHo
Dofus is really a strange game. Do you play it?
yes



None.

Sep 15 2007, 5:17 pm InsolubleFluff Post #9



I can never understand Photoshop, and I don't have it anymore so, I have no opening to learn to use it either.



None.

Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[06:57 pm]
Ultraviolet -- even the rainbow mafia is getting accused of being far right now :lol:
[03:05 am]
Oh_Man -- wtf is happening in germany now... https://youtu.be/_oR2SgGvpzo
[2026-10-02. : 5:07 pm]
Symmetry -- no u
[2026-10-02. : 12:54 am]
lil-Inferno -- u
[2026-10-01. : 2:28 pm]
NudeRaider -- Oh_Man
Oh_Man shouted: NudeRaider non-sequitur harder daddy
no shit sherlock. I wanted you explain what you mean with time capsule (hence the question mark!), because obviously what follows makes no sense. For someone so intelligent you can be quite daft at times...
[2026-10-01. : 4:00 am]
Oh_Man -- NudeRaider
NudeRaider shouted: time capsule? you don't talk to 90s kids outside of SEN?
non-sequitur harder daddy
[2026-10-01. : 2:56 am]
Symmetry -- Talk to people? Like in real life?
[2026-9-30. : 3:07 pm]
NudeRaider -- time capsule? you don't talk to 90s kids outside of SEN?
[2026-9-30. : 1:57 pm]
Oh_Man -- SEN is kinda like, a place wher u can be pretty much gauranteed u talking to a millenial, prob born around the early 1990s, its like a time capsule
[2026-9-30. : 1:05 pm]
NudeRaider -- well he is calling himself weirdo...
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Ultraviolet, Butch, jjf28