Staredit Network > Forums > Staredit Network > Topic: Personal Space Bug
Personal Space Bug
Jul 11 2008, 2:58 pm
By: Echo  

Jul 11 2008, 2:58 pm Echo Post #1



I've been putting a lot of attachments recently for the file request thread and I noticed I went overboard. At first it gave me an error then I tried again and it went through. It said I had negative space left and in my control it shows this.
Global Space: 140% 4403960 / 3145728



None.

Jul 11 2008, 3:02 pm Ultraviolet Post #2

We do a little trolling

Quit cheating the system, jerk! :P



My Projects:

Impossible Ultraviolet | Impossible UV 2 | Impossible UV 3
Mercenaries 2020 | Mercenaries III
Squad Defense

Legacy Projects (No guarantee of functionality in modern SC):

Pixel Adventure 2 | Space Snipers | Control the Ball

______________________________________________

Join me in Torn City

Jul 11 2008, 3:37 pm Falkoner Post #3



Maybe this is related to the characters left in post not working? Perhaps something that stopped people from going negative got screwed up.



None.

Jul 11 2008, 3:59 pm Echo Post #4



It has nothing to do with characters left in post. It is from personal attachments.



None.

Jul 11 2008, 4:02 pm Falkoner Post #5



I know, but they may both go back to the same function that checks for negatives.



None.

Jul 15 2008, 1:18 am Money Post #6



Quote from Falkoner
I know, but they may both go back to the same function that checks for negatives.

I don't really get your logic here, the characters left is JavaScript and the space left is php?



None.

Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[06:57 pm]
Ultraviolet -- even the rainbow mafia is getting accused of being far right now :lol:
[03:05 am]
Oh_Man -- wtf is happening in germany now... https://youtu.be/_oR2SgGvpzo
[2026-10-02. : 5:07 pm]
Symmetry -- no u
[2026-10-02. : 12:54 am]
lil-Inferno -- u
[2026-10-01. : 2:28 pm]
NudeRaider -- Oh_Man
Oh_Man shouted: NudeRaider non-sequitur harder daddy
no shit sherlock. I wanted you explain what you mean with time capsule (hence the question mark!), because obviously what follows makes no sense. For someone so intelligent you can be quite daft at times...
[2026-10-01. : 4:00 am]
Oh_Man -- NudeRaider
NudeRaider shouted: time capsule? you don't talk to 90s kids outside of SEN?
non-sequitur harder daddy
[2026-10-01. : 2:56 am]
Symmetry -- Talk to people? Like in real life?
[2026-9-30. : 3:07 pm]
NudeRaider -- time capsule? you don't talk to 90s kids outside of SEN?
[2026-9-30. : 1:57 pm]
Oh_Man -- SEN is kinda like, a place wher u can be pretty much gauranteed u talking to a millenial, prob born around the early 1990s, its like a time capsule
[2026-9-30. : 1:05 pm]
NudeRaider -- well he is calling himself weirdo...
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Ultraviolet, Butch, jjf28