Staredit Network > Forums > Technology & Computers > Topic: Language Installment Error!
Language Installment Error!
Jul 11 2008, 12:50 pm
By: Echo  

Jul 11 2008, 12:50 pm Echo Post #1



When I tried to install a different language in my computer, it says that xjis.nls was missing. I checked my system -> back up and i realized that my whole i386 was missing. I downloaded xjis.nls now it is saying that c_10008.nls is missing, and there probably is more. How can I fixed this and is there any alternative ways to installing languages?



None.

Jul 12 2008, 8:47 pm Centreri Post #2

Relatively ancient and inactive

Installing a different language... is this the same thing as settings a 2nd language as default? I did that with Russian and switch between them by doing alt + shift. Or did you mean actually installing the language so you can do what I did with the language in question?

What OS?



None.

Jul 14 2008, 2:04 pm Echo Post #3



Well I can't see the characters in some websites so I mean by installing languages. I tried doing the switch but it doesn't exist. What is an OS?



None.

Jul 14 2008, 3:45 pm Centreri Post #4

Relatively ancient and inactive

Operating System.. :-_-:

In that case, I have no idea. Never needed to install new languages. The fix-all method to correct any problems is to reinstall windows or whatever OS you use. Shouldn't be corrupted at all. Otherwise.. ask on a more specialized forum.



None.

Jul 14 2008, 3:57 pm Echo Post #5



If I had to reinstall my windows, wouldn't everything be deleted or corrupted? I lost all my cdkeys for SC and such.



None.

Jul 14 2008, 4:07 pm Moose Post #6

Armor: 91.36%

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=xjis.nls&btnG=Google+Search




Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[06:57 pm]
Ultraviolet -- even the rainbow mafia is getting accused of being far right now :lol:
[03:05 am]
Oh_Man -- wtf is happening in germany now... https://youtu.be/_oR2SgGvpzo
[2026-10-02. : 5:07 pm]
Symmetry -- no u
[2026-10-02. : 12:54 am]
lil-Inferno -- u
[2026-10-01. : 2:28 pm]
NudeRaider -- Oh_Man
Oh_Man shouted: NudeRaider non-sequitur harder daddy
no shit sherlock. I wanted you explain what you mean with time capsule (hence the question mark!), because obviously what follows makes no sense. For someone so intelligent you can be quite daft at times...
[2026-10-01. : 4:00 am]
Oh_Man -- NudeRaider
NudeRaider shouted: time capsule? you don't talk to 90s kids outside of SEN?
non-sequitur harder daddy
[2026-10-01. : 2:56 am]
Symmetry -- Talk to people? Like in real life?
[2026-9-30. : 3:07 pm]
NudeRaider -- time capsule? you don't talk to 90s kids outside of SEN?
[2026-9-30. : 1:57 pm]
Oh_Man -- SEN is kinda like, a place wher u can be pretty much gauranteed u talking to a millenial, prob born around the early 1990s, its like a time capsule
[2026-9-30. : 1:05 pm]
NudeRaider -- well he is calling himself weirdo...
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Ultraviolet, Butch, jjf28