Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: What the hell?
What the hell?
This topic is locked. You can no longer write replies here.
Jun 23 2008, 8:28 pm
By: BAGLES  

Jun 23 2008, 8:28 pm BAGLES Post #1



Who's this Necromancer guy? Why are there all these topics that are from September 2007 all the way at the top with his name on them?



None.

Jun 23 2008, 8:29 pm Moose Post #2

Armor: 90.50%

He decided to post garbage accross the forums in old topics because he felt like it. I have deleted all of his posts, but the last post info is rendered incorrect by this.




Jun 23 2008, 8:30 pm FlyingHat Post #3



I noticed one of the posts mentioned JordaN. Coincedence? i dun tink soe

Bleh, spammers are dumb.



None.

Jun 23 2008, 8:32 pm BAGLES Post #4



He mentioned JordanN? Eh, whatever, I'm kinda curious to know what he said though, anything intelligeble?



None.

Jun 23 2008, 9:36 pm O)FaRTy1billion[MM] Post #5

👻 👾 👽 💪

If his posts were like his shouts, it was just spam like "lolz" 20 times.



TinyMap2 - Latest in map compression! ( 7/09/14 - New build! )
EUD Action Enabler - Lightweight EUD/EPD support! (ChaosLauncher/MPQDraft support!)
EUDDB - topic - Help out by adding your EUDs! Or Submit reference files in the References tab!
MapSketch - New image->map generator!
EUDTrig - topic - Quickly and easily convert offsets to EUDs! (extended players supported)
SC2 Map Texture Mask Importer/Exporter - Edit texture placement in an image editor!
\:farty\: This page has been viewed [img]http://farty1billion.dyndns.org/Clicky.php?img.gif[/img] times!

Jun 23 2008, 9:38 pm Moose Post #6

Armor: 90.50%

To be honest, I had better things to do than read it all. :P




Jun 23 2008, 9:39 pm Echo Post #7



Did he post on all the sept 2007 topics of SEN?
From reading the old topics, I noticed many people died out like Fwop_ and Sie_Sayoka.



None.

Jun 23 2008, 10:56 pm BAGLES Post #8



Quote from Echo
Did he post on all the sept 2007 topics of SEN?
From reading the old topics, I noticed many people died out like Fwop_ and Sie_Sayoka.

I think Sie is still out there(On SC) actually, he made this really blocky 'Time Falling' map, I have it, I'd upload it, but it's not really anything special.



None.

Jun 23 2008, 11:39 pm Riney Post #9

Thigh high affectionado

You know Sie means Female in german right D;



.riney on Discord.
Riney on Steam (Steam)
@RineyCat on Twitter

Sure I didn't pop off on SCBW like I wanted to, but I won VRChat. Map maker for life.

Jun 23 2008, 11:43 pm BAGLES Post #10



Quote from name:Dark_Marine
You know Sie means Female in german right D;
Oops >.>



None.

Jun 23 2008, 11:52 pm Riney Post #11

Thigh high affectionado

At least thats what the one on @Azeroth told me, right before molesting me and joining a RP, after I repetatly told them to go make another SC RP xD



.riney on Discord.
Riney on Steam (Steam)
@RineyCat on Twitter

Sure I didn't pop off on SCBW like I wanted to, but I won VRChat. Map maker for life.

Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[04:46 pm]
Ultraviolet -- @:@
@:@ shouted: this community still going strong?
Still going.. strong is debatable though.
[04:13 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- I can't believe this is really been around since 2003 but it does look classic and old asf still better than talking to kids on discord ranting about skibidi toilet and sexuality or whatever mental illness is going on in their heads
[04:11 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- Nigga how you ask is it still going strong when you get a text every 3 miles per hour or something
[04:10 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- Where is everybody
[01:21 pm]
@:@ -- this community still going strong?
[2026-9-27. : 4:30 pm]
Oh_Man -- yeah, probs
[2026-9-27. : 3:11 pm]
NudeRaider -- I bet it just needs another training session against pros instead of only against itself and nobody will be able to stop it anymore.
[2026-9-27. : 3:09 pm]
NudeRaider -- Oh_Man
Oh_Man shouted: pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
so it can be beaten by a prepared pro, even in macro games, if only barely. the muta micro in particular seems really hard to handle for protoss ground though. In the open goons can't catch them, in the base they trip over buildings, it just instantly flies out of storms and they fly circles around archons. Mass cannons do work, but can't cover the whole map with it. Probably need mass corsair to counter and hope you can outmaneuver all the scourge.
[2026-9-27. : 2:14 am]
Oh_Man -- pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
[2026-9-27. : 1:14 am]
Symmetry -- https://staredit.net/topic/18932/ check it
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Dem0n