Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: Favorite Song?
Favorite Song?
Sep 9 2007, 1:51 am
By: Pie.CoM
Pages: < 1 2 3
 

Jun 28 2008, 3:30 pm Phobos Post #41

Are you sure about that?

Even I admit Metallica was a great band back on its days. That was actually the first rock band I had ever listened to.



this is signature

Jun 29 2008, 1:12 am Ckol Post #42



Quote from name:Hobos
Even I admit Metallica was a great band back on its days. That was actually the first rock band I had ever listened to.

Nobody denys that the 80s 'tallica was awesome, but there are some good tracks on the other albums that shouldn't be written off.



None.

Jul 3 2008, 9:26 pm Dark_Nokiemens Post #43



I don't have a favorite song, but I have a favorite Band!

-=The Offspring=-



None.

Jul 3 2008, 9:49 pm lil-Inferno Post #44

Just here for the pie

Pork And Beans by Weezer.




Jul 4 2008, 5:09 pm Syphon Post #45



Paranoid Android - Radiohead (Warning: NSFW)
Aerodynamic - Daft Punk (Only DP song I can stand, and I love it.)
Sing me Spanish Techno; Miss Teen Word Power - The New Pornographers
Reptilia - The Strokes
Starlight - Muse

Are among my favourites, but my all time favourite song is... Ballroom Blitz - Sweet



None.

Jul 4 2008, 5:16 pm KrayZee Post #46



My favorites are all the funny bonk songs.



None.

Options
Pages: < 1 2 3
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[03:05 am]
Oh_Man -- wtf is happening in germany now... https://youtu.be/_oR2SgGvpzo
[05:07 pm]
Symmetry -- no u
[2026-10-02. : 12:54 am]
lil-Inferno -- u
[2026-10-01. : 2:28 pm]
NudeRaider -- Oh_Man
Oh_Man shouted: NudeRaider non-sequitur harder daddy
no shit sherlock. I wanted you explain what you mean with time capsule (hence the question mark!), because obviously what follows makes no sense. For someone so intelligent you can be quite daft at times...
[2026-10-01. : 4:00 am]
Oh_Man -- NudeRaider
NudeRaider shouted: time capsule? you don't talk to 90s kids outside of SEN?
non-sequitur harder daddy
[2026-10-01. : 2:56 am]
Symmetry -- Talk to people? Like in real life?
[2026-9-30. : 3:07 pm]
NudeRaider -- time capsule? you don't talk to 90s kids outside of SEN?
[2026-9-30. : 1:57 pm]
Oh_Man -- SEN is kinda like, a place wher u can be pretty much gauranteed u talking to a millenial, prob born around the early 1990s, its like a time capsule
[2026-9-30. : 1:05 pm]
NudeRaider -- well he is calling himself weirdo...
[2026-9-30. : 3:25 am]
Symmetry -- the best part is that he perfectly summed up SEN's discord
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Oh_Man, DiearAnother