Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: Favorite Song?
Favorite Song?
Sep 9 2007, 1:51 am
By: Pie.CoM
Pages: < 1 2 3 >
 

Jun 23 2008, 10:08 pm The Great Yam Post #21



It varies, but right now:

Bob Dylan - Desolation Row
Bob Dylan - Highway 61 Revisited
Robert Johnson - Me and the Devil Blues
Robert Johnson - Crossroads Blues
Robert Johnson - Walkin' Blues

If I had to go with one, maybe Crossroads Blues.

I've also started to get into a British Art punk group called Wire alittle... and Devo.

ARE WE NOT MEN?



None.

Jun 23 2008, 10:19 pm RIVE Post #22

Just Here For The Pie

Quote from The Great Yam
ARE WE NOT MEN?
You Spud.. Through Being Cool and Whip It are awesome.


ADD-ON TO MY LIST

HOW COULD I FORGET THIS?!?!

My Enormous Penis - Da Vinci's Notebook



None.

Jun 23 2008, 11:54 pm Riney Post #23

Thigh high affectionado

Eminem and Marilyn Manson - The Way I Am
House of Pain - Jump Around
Korn - Love Song
Korn - Blind
Iron Butterfly - In-a-godda-di-vida



.riney on Discord.
Riney on Steam (Steam)
@RineyCat on Twitter

Sure I didn't pop off on SCBW like I wanted to, but I won VRChat. Map maker for life.

Jun 24 2008, 12:02 am Lord Agamemnon Post #24

Magical-Girl Enabler

Six of my favorites, in approximate order:

Dire Straits - Romeo and Juliet
Dire Straits - Telegraph Road
Gerry Rafferty - Baker Street
Beethoven - Piano Sonata Opus 27, No. 2: Presto Agitato
IOSYS - Bewildering Impending Spiriting Away
ZUN - Voyage 1969

I have very eclectic taste in music.



None.

Jun 24 2008, 12:30 am Symmetry Post #25

(Killer_Kow)

Quote from Lord Agamemnon
IOSYS - Bewildering Impending Spiriting Away

Ever since I saw that 'marisa stole the precious thing' video, I've been scared of IOSYS forever.



:voy: :jaff: :voy: :jaff:

Jun 24 2008, 12:52 am Lord Agamemnon Post #26

Magical-Girl Enabler

Quote from name:Killer_Kow
Quote from Lord Agamemnon
IOSYS - Bewildering Impending Spiriting Away

Ever since I saw that 'marisa stole the precious thing' video, I've been scared of IOSYS forever.
HAHA, YES. :lol:

No, Bewildering Impending Spiriting Away is the one used in the AA trailer.



None.

Jun 24 2008, 2:20 am Hitok1r1 Post #27



ハレ晴レユカイ Hare Hare Yukai by 平野 綾 Hirano Aya, maybe.



None.

Jun 24 2008, 2:28 am Riney Post #28

Thigh high affectionado

It is speaking in its native tongue! O_O

FAvorite song of all time, The pokemon theme.

I WANNA BE THE VERY BEST....lalala



.riney on Discord.
Riney on Steam (Steam)
@RineyCat on Twitter

Sure I didn't pop off on SCBW like I wanted to, but I won VRChat. Map maker for life.

Jun 24 2008, 1:14 pm Symmetry Post #29

(Killer_Kow)

Quote from name:Dark_Marine
FAvorite song of all time, The pokemon theme.

I WANNA BE THE VERY BEST....lalala

The guy who sings it has an AWESOME voice.



:voy: :jaff: :voy: :jaff:

Jun 24 2008, 4:38 pm ejac1337 Post #30



Well, I don't know...

Winter Madness by WIntersun



None.

Jun 24 2008, 4:54 pm Excalibur Post #31

The sword and the faith

Well, mines changed a lot.
A list of songs that at onetime held my favorite title:
Taking Back Sunday - A Decade Under The Influence
Brand New - The Boy Who Blocked His Own Shot
Motion City Soundtrack - Hangman (I still want this played at my funeral.)
Oasis - Where Did It All Go Wrong
Circa Survive - Stop The Fuckin' Car
Armor For Sleep - Remember To Feel Real
Anberlin - The Feel Good Drag (The one from Never Take Friendship Personal)
Anberlin - Paperthin Hymn
Copeland - No One Really Wins
The Academy Is... - Seed
Coheed and Cambria - Delirium Trigger
Fall Out Boy - Ive Got A Dark Alley And A Bad Idea
He Is Legend - Martini

And a host of others.

However my current favorite song, if i had to choose one, would probably be
Taking Back Sunday - Divine Intervention




SEN Global Moderator and Resident Zealot
-------------------------
The sword and the faith.

:ex:
Sector 12
My stream, live PC building and tech discussion.

Jun 24 2008, 5:40 pm Hug A Zergling Post #32



Quote from name:Dark_Marine
Eminem and Marilyn Manson - The Way I Am
House of Pain - Jump Around
Korn - Love Song
Korn - Blind
Iron Butterfly - In-a-godda-di-vida
Yay! Iron Butterfly! :P But i can never survive the whole 15 minuites of that song.
I'd have to say
Television Rules The Nation by Daft Punk
or
DVNO by Justice



None.

Jun 24 2008, 8:40 pm JamaL Post #33



Quote from dumbducky
The live version of Point/Counterpoint with Keasbey Nights in the middle by Streetlight Manifesto/Catch 22.

Bonus points to anyone who's heard of any of those songs or bands.

You should check out Sublime, if you haven't already.



None.

Jun 24 2008, 9:12 pm FatalException Post #34



Reel Big Fish - Somebody Hates Me, probably.
Have you heard the Reel Big Fish cover?



None.

Jun 25 2008, 2:58 am RIVE Post #35

Just Here For The Pie

Quote from FatalException
Reel Big Fish - Somebody Hates Me, probably.
Have you heard the Reel Big Fish cover?

Yeah, I got GREATEST HIT ...and more by Reel Big Fish. I also have Monkey's for Nothin' and the Chimps for Free, if that matters.
I don't think I have a favorite by RBF though. If I did, it'd probably be their song 'A-W-E-S-O-M-E'.



None.

Jun 25 2008, 4:01 am Test Post #36



Bittersweet Symphony - The Verve

It's just so beautiful.



None.

Jun 28 2008, 2:08 am FatalException Post #37



Quote from dumbducky
The live version of Point/Counterpoint with Keasbey Nights in the middle by Streetlight Manifesto/Catch 22.

Bonus points to anyone who's heard of any of those songs or bands.
I have. Points pl0x.



None.

Jun 28 2008, 4:47 am Phobos Post #38

Are you sure about that?

I have too many from a lot of groups with different/similar styles. I really can't decide, and they are listed here in alphabetical order.

[band - song]
30 Seconds To Mars - Capricorn; The Kill

Armor For Sleep - [currently under test, however their songs are awesome]

Bullet For My Valentine - Hand Of Blood

Circa Survive - The Glorious Nosebleed

Coheed And Cambria - No World For Tomorrow [however there are many more songs...]

Escape The Fate - The Webs We Weave; Situations; Not Good Enough For Truth In Clich

From First To Last - World War Me; Ride The Wings Of Pestilence; Waltz Moore

He Is Legend - [currently under test, however their songs are awesome]

Incubus - Dig; Love Hurts; Pardon Me

Linkin Park - Numb; Crawling; Papercut; Somewhere I Belong

My Chemical Romance - Sleep; Desert Song; Disenchanted; Helena; Ghost Of You; Honey, This Mirror Isn't Big Enough For The Two of us [and I could keep going like this...]

Nightmare - M-aria; Kabuki Logical; Hate; Gianism Go; Gianism Shichi (aka Gianism Rock); Be Buried; Sekishoku

Panic! At The Disco - The Only Difference Between Martyrdom And Suicide Is Press Coverage; London Beckoned Songs About Money Written by Machines; Nails for Breakfast; Tacks for Snacks

The Rasmus - In The Shadows

Taking Back Sunday - [currently under test, however their songs are awesome]

The Used - Listening; Yesterday Feelings; Sound Effects And Overdramatic; The Ripper; Pretty Handsome Awkward; The Bird And The Worm

Yes, my musical tastes might sound like crap to you. But whatever, that's the way I am. Your opinion?




this is signature

Jun 28 2008, 5:51 am Ckol Post #39



"Favorite Song" is hard to define, I go through stages, todays playlist has been

Harvester of Sorrow - Metallica
In this River - Black Label Society
Low Man's Lyric - Metallica
Estranged - Guns N' Roses
Every Rose Has Its Thorn - Poison
Poison - Alice Cooper
The Reincarnation of Benjamin Breeg - Iron Maiden
Keeper of the Seven Keys - Helloween
The King for 1000 Years - Helloween
Last Caress - The Misfits
Paint it Black - The Rolling Stones
Orgasmatron - Motorhead
Mr. Brownstone - Guns N' Roses
Master of Puppets - 'tallica
Kickstart my Heart - Motley Crue
Cocaine - Eric Clapton (Four songs about drugs in a row? lol)



None.

Jun 28 2008, 5:58 am O)FaRTy1billion[MM] Post #40

👻 👾 👽 💪

Metallica is only good for thier first couple albums. Three is good. Fourth... I can stand to listen to. Anything after == fail.
<3 Kill 'Em All, though.



TinyMap2 - Latest in map compression! ( 7/09/14 - New build! )
EUD Action Enabler - Lightweight EUD/EPD support! (ChaosLauncher/MPQDraft support!)
EUDDB - topic - Help out by adding your EUDs! Or Submit reference files in the References tab!
MapSketch - New image->map generator!
EUDTrig - topic - Quickly and easily convert offsets to EUDs! (extended players supported)
SC2 Map Texture Mask Importer/Exporter - Edit texture placement in an image editor!
\:farty\: This page has been viewed [img]http://farty1billion.dyndns.org/Clicky.php?img.gif[/img] times!

Options
Pages: < 1 2 3 >
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[03:05 am]
Oh_Man -- wtf is happening in germany now... https://youtu.be/_oR2SgGvpzo
[05:07 pm]
Symmetry -- no u
[2026-10-02. : 12:54 am]
lil-Inferno -- u
[2026-10-01. : 2:28 pm]
NudeRaider -- Oh_Man
Oh_Man shouted: NudeRaider non-sequitur harder daddy
no shit sherlock. I wanted you explain what you mean with time capsule (hence the question mark!), because obviously what follows makes no sense. For someone so intelligent you can be quite daft at times...
[2026-10-01. : 4:00 am]
Oh_Man -- NudeRaider
NudeRaider shouted: time capsule? you don't talk to 90s kids outside of SEN?
non-sequitur harder daddy
[2026-10-01. : 2:56 am]
Symmetry -- Talk to people? Like in real life?
[2026-9-30. : 3:07 pm]
NudeRaider -- time capsule? you don't talk to 90s kids outside of SEN?
[2026-9-30. : 1:57 pm]
Oh_Man -- SEN is kinda like, a place wher u can be pretty much gauranteed u talking to a millenial, prob born around the early 1990s, its like a time capsule
[2026-9-30. : 1:05 pm]
NudeRaider -- well he is calling himself weirdo...
[2026-9-30. : 3:25 am]
Symmetry -- the best part is that he perfectly summed up SEN's discord
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Oh_Man, DiearAnother