Staredit Network > Forums > Staredit Network > Topic: Don't read!
Don't read!
This topic is locked. You can no longer write replies here.
Apr 20 2008, 4:02 am
By: Echo  

Apr 20 2008, 4:02 am Echo Post #1



Two things. Under control, there is the subclick of forum. From that you can change the Forum icons to use for three options. Only SEN's one is complete and DEAD's is all incomplete or is not working.
I bought a clan color tag for my clan but it would let me select the option of my clan, it just shows blank.
Bug or just incomplete?


Post has been edited 2 time(s), last time on Apr 20 2008, 5:15 am by EcHo. Reason: Done



None.

Apr 20 2008, 4:28 am Doodle77 Post #2



Quote from Echo
Two things. Under control, there is the subclick of forum. From that you can change the Forum icons to use for three options. Only SEN's one is complete and DEAD's is all incomplete or is not working.
I bought a clan color tag for my clan but it would let me select the option of my clan, it just shows blank.
Bug or just incomplete?
Do you have exactly 100 access in a clan?



None.

Apr 20 2008, 5:07 am Echo Post #3



Exactly!? I have 1337!



None.

Apr 20 2008, 5:07 am candle12345 Post #4



I believe we've known about the missing icons for a while now.



None.

Apr 20 2008, 5:08 am Echo Post #5



I changed it to 100, still nothing.



None.

Apr 20 2008, 1:12 pm Vi3t-X Post #6



Do I get alot of access too?



None.

Apr 20 2008, 5:38 pm Riney Post #7

Thigh high affectionado

AS long as you're stealing my avvy you arent D:<



.riney on Discord.
Riney on Steam (Steam)
@RineyCat on Twitter

Sure I didn't pop off on SCBW like I wanted to, but I won VRChat. Map maker for life.

Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[04:30 pm]
Oh_Man -- yeah, probs
[03:11 pm]
NudeRaider -- I bet it just needs another training session against pros instead of only against itself and nobody will be able to stop it anymore.
[03:09 pm]
NudeRaider -- Oh_Man
Oh_Man shouted: pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
so it can be beaten by a prepared pro, even in macro games, if only barely. the muta micro in particular seems really hard to handle for protoss ground though. In the open goons can't catch them, in the base they trip over buildings, it just instantly flies out of storms and they fly circles around archons. Mass cannons do work, but can't cover the whole map with it. Probably need mass corsair to counter and hope you can outmaneuver all the scourge.
[2026-9-27. : 2:14 am]
Oh_Man -- pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
[2026-9-27. : 1:14 am]
Symmetry -- https://staredit.net/topic/18932/ check it
[2026-9-25. : 2:22 pm]
Oh_Man -- https://youtu.be/Lfo4C0xzU04
[2026-9-25. : 12:00 am]
Oh_Man -- he hasnt won a single game so far this is hilarious
[2026-9-24. : 11:41 pm]
Oh_Man -- new arty username Rage Against The Machine
[2026-9-24. : 10:14 pm]
Oh_Man -- https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KPXri8q9ZBs artys vsing the bot now
[2026-9-24. : 8:12 pm]
Ultraviolet -- do you even lift bro?
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: chealthwell